Canada ranked the top most destinations for immigration was favorable to skilled professionals, investors, and independent professionals. Self Employed Programs attract a broad range of professionals who excelled in the fields of sports, arts, and various areas. The Self-Employed Immigration stream has a different scheme to apply, the entrepreneurs with great ability and excelled in farm techniques and introduced different farm practices can apply for this visa. The farm managers have excellent opportunities to Settle in Canada Permanently.
Self-Employed Canada Immigration enables professionals to become self-employed in Canada. The two streams under this stream are
- Prospective immigrants with experience in cultural and sports activities.
- Expertise in farm management techniques.
Both the streams demand the individuals to establish themselves economically, they must have to provide employment for themselves. The second category requires buying of some farm land in any of the Canada Province.
This Visa Class Demands Following Requirements:
- At least two years of experience with self-employment in cultural activities or athletics and participation in international events would be added advantage. Farm management techniques experience.
- Sufficient funds to support yourself and family in Canada.
- Intention to Settle in Canada Through Self-Employment means.
- Must make a significant contribution to Canada in the field of athletics, arts, and farming.
- You must qualify the point based system, age educational classification, experience factors award you points.
Canada Immigration has been active in attracting the migrants of different categories. Canada is the immigrant friendly country, its aging population and low birth rate is compelling it to introduce new migration techniques to welcome migrants legally.
For more information on Express Entry to Canada, please fill out Free assessment form. One of our consultants will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+
The post Canada Permanent Visa for Self-Employed Professionals appeared first on Opulentus.