Federal Skilled Trades Program is for overseas skilled migrants who intend to become permanent residents of Canada based on being academically qualified and skilled in a particular trade or occupation mentioned in National Occupation Classification (NOC) list of Canada.
The scheme has a cap of 3,000 and more than 100 new applications can not apply for certain jobs each year.
- The applicant cannot live in Quebec province.
- Needs to get the proper score in English Language Test Proficiency or French Language Test
- Applicant should have at least 2 years full time work experience or an equal work experience in part time job having the equal job duty hours in a week same as full time duty hour within the 5 years before lodging the application.
Full-time work means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week
- All the requirement of skill mentioned in National Occupational Classification List (NOC) has to be fulfilled.
- A full time job offer of one year job or a proof of educational qualification in that relevant occupation issued by a province or territory body has to be provided
- Valid passport
- Educational qualification documents such as transcript from University
- Employment related documents such as experience letters from all the previous and present companies.
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Documents to prove your language proficiency (IELTS)
Some Important Features of Canada Federal Trade Worker Class:
- Visa applicant gets the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa
- Get all the benefits of Staying, working, studying or travelling in Canada
- Eligible for social security benefits
- Family members can travel with the applicant
- Multiple entries to Canada
- Unemployment benefits
- Future Access to the USA
Principal applicant’s Visa fee: $550
Visa Fees for every individual of family (Nineteen years old or above): $550
Fees for every individual of family under nineteen years old who is not married- $ 150
The RPRF fee will be asked by the Immigration upon reaching Canada.
The RPRF fees (Primary and co-applicant): $490
The following fees are also required in different stages of Visa processing, such as-
Medical Test (X-ray, blood, urine test etc) fees
Police Clearance certificates
Language assessments registration fees for the test
Process Time: It will take 8-9 months depending on the demand of skilled migrants and the number of applications.
- Canadatips – Opulentus
Information about this please fill out Free assesment form one of our consultant will get back to you. For more updates follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Google+
The post Canada Federal Trade Workers Class appeared first on Opulentus.