Thurman Avenue is having a moment. Have you visited this German Village area lately?
Just south of Schiller Park, the corner of Thurman and Jaeger is now home to a TON of new businesses, in which you can easily spend a morning or afternoon exploring, shopping, or sipping a latte with a friend. I visited Thurman Ave. last week and have compiled a list of must-visit shops and restaurants during your excursion there:1. NATIVE COLD PRESSED
- – Healthy + organic juices, smoothie bowls, smoothies, and bites! German Village is Native‘s third location.
2. STUMP PLANTS
- – SO many pretty plants that need a home! In addition to their GV location, STUMP also is in Italian Village
3. FOX IN THE SNOW CAFE
- – Fox in the Snow is one of my favorite cafes in Columbus. Love their lattes and baked goods.
4. RED GIRAFFE DESIGNS
- – The sweetest jewelry shop, EVER. So many gorgeous + dainty pieces at terrific price points!
5. THREE BUDS FLOWER MARKET
- – Sharing a space with Red Giraffe, this flower market is the cutest! What really stands out is the Build-Your-Own-Bouquet Bar!
6. THE W NAIL BAR
- – The most beautiful place to get your nails done in the city! German Village is their third location!
7. BALANCED YOGA
- – I love how you can practice at Balanced Yoga and then go around the corner to grab a juice at Native after. This is their second Central Ohio location.
The post 7 New Must-Visit Shops & Restaurants in German Village appeared first on girl about columbus.