Disney California Adventure® Food & Wine Festival is returning this spring for a limited time, March 1 to April 23, 2019. The popular culinary festival is a must-attend for all palates where you will enjoy California-inspired cuisine and beverages.The...read more
2019 at Disney Parks is going to be amazing! Disney Parks Blog and “Inside Disney Parks” are giving you a sneak peek at what you can experience!
- Behind the Scenes at “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” – Disney Parks Live Entertainment Choreographer Cindy Wilson shares a special look at this 2019 experience that she says is a throwback to the Mickey Mouse Club. Also, technical director Lindsay Vrab gives us an update on what you can expect to see this year.
- Top 5 Reasons to Visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios® in 2019 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios turns 30 this year and we’re sharing the top five experiences you can enjoy.
- First Look: The Epcot® International Festival of the Arts – Dave Kesting, general manager of Festivals and Food and Beverage, gives us a preview of the 39-day celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world. Beginning Jan. 18, 2019 and running through Feb. 25, 2019, the festival offers artful activities for the entire family.
- Behind the Scenes at The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland® Resort – Walt Disney Imagineering Art Director Michael Dobrzycki gives us a tour of The Tropical Hideaway at Disneyland Resort.
- Unboxed D-Lish – We’re unveiling “must-have” items from the Disney Parks D-Lish collection. Disney Parks merchandise locations and ShopDisney.com will be serving up the D-Lish collection this year!
Start Planning Your Disney Vacation Today!
More Disney News Stories
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Signature Events
Food Guide to 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Arts
Please your palate with the colorful flavors of the 2019 Epcot® International Festival of the Arts! Highlighting the visual, performing, and culinary arts, the festival runs from Jan. 18-Feb. 25, 2019, and features 13 Food Studios along with other...read more
Behind the Scenes at What’s Happening in 2019
2019 at Disney Parks is going to be amazing! Disney Parks Blog and "Inside Disney Parks" are giving you a sneak peek at what you can experience!Behind the Scenes at “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” – Disney Parks Live Entertainment...read more
Ballast Point Brewing Company comes to Disney Springs
Ballast Point Brewing Company, the popular San Diego-based craft brewer, officially opened the first-ever brewery in the Downtown Disney® District at the Disneyland Resort.The upper story 7,000-sq. ft. restaurant and bar offers several unique seating...read more
Join Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy
Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy will speed into Disney’s Hollywood Studios on March 31, 2019!This new show experience will welcome you inside the world of Pixar’s Cars films, bringing them face to face with racing legend Lightning McQueen. Guests will...read more
The post Behind the Scenes at What’s Happening in 2019 appeared first on Pixie Vacations.
This post first appeared on Current Disney World Vacation Packages | Pixie Vac, please read the originial post: here