First explored by gold miners in 1851, the Moaning Cavern near Vallecito, California is also an archaeological site where a few of the oldest human remains in America were uncovered.
Tags: Moaning Cavern, Rappelling adventure
- Copenhagen: a fusion of new and old
- Enter the magical realm of Efteling
- Alsace: Of medieval towns and idyllic vineyards
- Snapshot: The Great White Sea
- Snapshot: Enter the Lavender paradise
Copyright © The Gallivant Post [Snapshot: Explore the Moaning Cavern], All Right Reserved. 2014.