Are you yearning for a long awaited vacation and at the same confronting dearth of time and money? If the answer resounds yes, plan a Golden Triangle Tour. Encompassing the three most popular destinations of India, it is truly a fascination tour of Northern India. Covering Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur; you can explore the rich culture of the country.
Have you ever thought why Golden Triangle Tour is the most admired and preferred of all the tours? Here is the answer to your query. Besides being a beautiful combination, it is easily connected to each other situated at a distance of not more than 250 kms from each other. When on a tour to this trio, you will get in touch with social, cultural, historical, religious, and architectural aspect of India.
If you are a travel junkie and want to explore the trio in the utmost manner, get your Golden Triangle tour booked from Travel Binz. We customize your itinerary enlisting every beautiful sight of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Our awe-inspiring packages will offer you the of your best experience lifetime. Have a deep look at the three most charming destinations covered by Golden Triangle Tour.
Delhi, the capital city of India is a blend of style, sophistication, diverse culture, and glorious history. A bustling cosmopolitan city, it attracts scores of tourists each year. With many interesting places to visit, it has large tourism industry. Some of its landmarks incorporates-
· The capital city is a home to Red Fort, a magnificent fort that exhibits architectural splendor of Mughals.
· The tallest tower of India, Qutub Minar is said to reside in Delhi. This 73-meter-tall tower was established to commemorate the coming of Mughals in India.
· To cherish a relaxing time amidst the beautiful gardens, you can pay visit to India Gate. It looks enthralling during night.
· For more enriched experienced, don’t miss to visit Jama Masjid, Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple, and many more beautiful creations of past and present. Street food and some renowned restaurants cuisine is worth tasting.
Agra, a city in Uttar Pradesh is widely visited by tourists from all over the world. The city is known as a symbol of love for hosting the iconic monument, Taj Mahal. Here is a list of some of its splendid attractions that you must not miss to see.
· Taj Mahal, the seventh wonder of world depicts the true saga of love. Built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved Mumtaz Mahal, it is a feast to the eyes and stands the test of time
· Agra Fort, a symbol of Mughal Grandeur is also must to visit in Agra.
· Other masterpieces constitute Moti Masjid, Diwan-e-Aam, Diwan-e-Khas, Fatehpur Sikri, Shish Mahal Buland Darwaza.
Known for rich culture and heritage, the capital city of Rajasthan houses endless beautiful palaces, forts, and monuments. When in the city, you can cherish a vast expanse of sights. Have a look
· The pink city of Rajasthan is a home to City Palace which gives you a beautiful glimpse of architecture and the view of city of Jaipur.
· Nahargarh Fort, a majestic fort is one of the significant forts of the city is a popular picnic spot and gives a splendid view of the entire city.
· Other popular destinations include Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort Palace, Jantar Mantar, etc. The city’s music, dance, and celebrations will surely enthral you.
For an everlasting and memorable Golden tour, trust TravelBinz. Our professionals will create a flawless itinerary offering you optimum satisfaction. We make sure to execute your travel plans in an effective manner. For any queries, you can have word of mouth with our representatives. We are available round the clock for your assistance.