Here's our latest quiz!
|Remember, most of these empires did NOT Exert full control over what you see on a map.|
For that reason, parts with white stripes are places that the country often didn't exert ANY control over, like Fujian and Guangdong in China, large parts of rural Rome, mountainous regions of Persia, and big swathes of Alexander's Empire.
Lime Green is Persia
Red are the two Indian dynasties
Blue is the Han Dynasty of China
Purple is Rome
Dark Blue is Greece
Orange is Macedonia
- Our Classical India and China Quiz will definitely help you on the Unit Two test.
- Here's our post on Classical India, which will help you review for the quiz.
- If you need to know about Classical China, this post on the Qin and Early Han will help.
- There are three big Chinese philosphers - Laozi, Kongfuzi, and Han Fei.
- This post on the Achaemenids and Persia should help you get all the Persia questions on the test.
- Finally, if you want a detailed post on the Classical Han Dynasty, this post will help you a great deal.