ARISSTO Coffee Machine Review
Malaysians are practically Coffee lover. We have hundreds of kopitiam (coffee shops) in Malaysians and most of them will enjoy a hot cup of local coffee. Then with the introduction of cafes, Malaysians are exposed to quality coffee.
We drink coffee everyday and for real coffee lover, they need good quality coffee. You can spent thousands of dollars investing in a professional Coffee Machine and also the hassles of spending hundreds of dollars in getting the coffee beans and grind it and make sure you storage it properly.
What if there is a coffee machine out there that offers you quality coffee within a minute? This is the ARISSTO Happy Maker Coffee Machine It is called happy maker as it will make coffee lovers happy.
At the comfort of your home, you can enjoy a cup of premium Italian coffee in 30 seconds with ARISSTO Happy Maker Coffee Machine. It heats up the water up to 92.5°C with 19-bar pressure which brings forth the wholesome essence of a perfect cup of premium coffee using ARISSTO Italian Premium Coffee.
Three things you should know about ARISSTO Italian Premium Coffee
- Signature ARISSTO Flavours – Crafted by Italian coffee masters, ARISSTO uses highest quality of Arabica coffee beans from the high mountains of Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Togo, Kenya, Ethiopia and more countries.
- Tasty and Healthy Choice – Are you aware that ARISSTO offers low-calories milk capsule (40 calories per capsule)? The amount of calories is 5 times lower than instant coffee.
- Money Saving – Need I say more, having a cup of coffee at home definitely helps to save more as it is pricier in cafes!
Coffee lovers are very selective on the origin of the coffee they drink. That is the reason why there are 6 ARISSTO Signature Flavours available:
- Sunrise– A perfect balance of nuttiness and richness. It’s the perfect match for Americano and other types of coffee.
- Moonlight– A perfect balance of satisfying medium body and crisp acidity with citrus-fruit note. It expresses a light rounded blend of exquisite fresh fruits.
- Peace– Contains 100% composed of premium Colombia Supremo coffee beans. It’s the perfect drink especially for those who fancy Americano or Colombian style.
- Lonely– Blended from the finest beans from 5 continents, the richness of this high intensity roast results in a balanced taste with notes of bitterness.
- In Love– A well-balanced coffee with medium acidity and body. This coffee has a sweet deep flavour with low bitterness level.
- Passion– A strong bodied with a robust taste like dark chocolate. Due to its strength and is less affected by milk, it is suitable for coffee variations such as cafe latte or cappuccino.
Now, how do you operate the ARISSTO Happy Maker Coffee Machine? You can watch the video or the instructions below:
- Turn on power supply to switch on coffee machine.
- Wait for 3 seconds and there’s a ‘BEEP SOUND’ indicating it’s ready.
- Lift up the lever fully and put in ARISSTO coffee/milk capsule.
- Close the lever.
- Choose either small or big cup.
- Repeat step 3-5 for the second capsule (coffee/milk).
- Lift up the lever to release the used capsule into the container.
You want a coffee machine that is simple and easy to use. We also look for simplicity rather complicated things to do. We live in a hectic life so we don’t want make things complicated. We just need a coffee within a minute and ARISSTO Happy Maker Coffee Machine is our ideal coffee machine.
With the huge variety of coffee flavours available, we are sure that there is at least one flavour will suit your coffee addiction.
For more information please please log on to ARISSTO official website or Facebook page.
The post ARISSTO Coffee Machine Review appeared first on Places and Foods.