Run away from the heat or snow, based on your current location, and come to one of these beautiful USA states. There is no need to put off your Travel plans anymore. After two years of struggles, the travel industry has already rebounded, and only bad news of COVID-19.
Travel restrictions have been lifted across the country and globe, and vaccination rates continue to go up every day. (Of course, keep posted with all updates about the virus or other virus, who knows!)
And all the world is eager to resume travelling to make up for the long days we were stuck at home. So this summer is your chance to go away from whatever you have.
Yes, really great idea, indeed! You’re sure to have an enlightening and unforgettable experience. No matter what your interests are, you’ll be able to find something that appeals to you in America.
So— It seems you’re serious!
Do you have USA travel plans? If so, you’ll want to read this post first! Here we’ve compiled some important USA travel statistics and tips that every traveller should know. With the right information, your trip will be smooth sailing from start to finish! So, what are you waiting for? Ready to jump into this wonderful experience? Read on to get started!
Why Does Everyone Love Traveling to the USA?
The USA is one of the most popular countries in the world — not just because of its spell-blinded attractions and wonders you will stumble upon everywhere. Actually, America is a way of life with its culture, political influence and huge film production.
We all love Hollywood stars. When we get depressed, we watch Julia Roberts in Eat, Pray, love. When we want to laugh, we search for the most popular scenes of FRIENDS. And when we want some motivation, nothing can beat The Shawshank Redemption. Yet, it’s all about America and what it presents from dreams, creativity and freedom.
But how about travelling to this whole charming world! It seems a tempting idea. But what does travelling to the USA look like?
Did you know that the USA is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world? In fact, according to the World Tourism Organization, it ranks third behind France and Spain. But what makes America so unique? Why do people from all corners of the globe flock here to experience its many wonders? Here are a number of reasons why we think everyone should travel to the USA at least once in their lifetime!
We’ve narrowed down some of them to know why you should hit this unequal country to have a glimpse into the American way of life.
1. Diversity: There’s no place on earth like the USA when it comes to diversity. You can explore practically every type of landscape, culture, and ethnicity here. That’s why the USA is often referred to as a melting pot (and it is, honestly!). You can come across people from all walks of life in America, each with their own unique background. This atmosphere makes for a dynamic and vibrant society that is constantly evolving. So whether you’re interested in art, music, food, or fashion, you’ll find something new to explore in America. And with so many different states to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect place to visit. So why not add the USA to your travel list?
2. Uniqueness: If you’ve never been to the United States, you would be absolutely curious about this sprawling country. It’s unlike anything else. The USA is a mix of madness, liberty, and more— cuisines and landscapes. From the cheerful lights of New York City to the natural wonders of Yellowstone National Park, there is something for everyone in the United States. Each state has its unique character, and visitors can enjoy a different experience in every corner of the country. Whether you’re looking for bustling cities or tranquil countryside, you’ll find it in the USA. The USA is also home to some of the world’s best-known landmarks, such as the Statue of Liberty and the Golden Gate Bridge. With so much to do and explore, there is no wonder the USA is one of the most impressive tourist destinations all over the world.
3. Historical Tours: There’s something special about exploring a new place, learning its history and discovering its hidden treasures. For a good reason, visiting the United States is high up there on most people’s bucket lists, especially history buffs. So, what could be more special than exploring the United States of America – a country with a rich and fascinating past? Whether you’re interested in the nation’s early days during the Civil War, there’s sure to be a historical tour that appeals to you.
The United States is a great place to go on a historic trip, so why not take advantage of it all? You’ll be impressed by the country’s legacy and people, and you might even learn something new along the way. Who knows – you might even find yourself falling in love with the USA all over again.
4. Many Musumes: What makes the USA an ever-popular destination and especially countless chances for indoor activities is that it’s home to some of the world’s most famous museums, which millions of tourists visit yearly. Obviously, there’s no shortage of reasons why everyone loves the USA. From the Museum of Modern Art in New York to the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC, something is waiting for you to enjoy in each cranny and nook. Plus, we do not even mention the many other museums that can be found across the country, from Los Angeles to Boston. The museums cover all interests— fashion, science, history and art. No surprise, the United States deserves your attention, with many choices. You’ll get a different kind of experience at each museum. Each museum will offer you a different experience.
5. Road Trips: While the experience of visiting the USA won’t be like any other, each corner of this country will be a way to lose yourself through the varied magnificent landscapes for hiking or even taking memorable shots. Undoubtedly, the USA is an excellent destination for road trips. You can explore different states and see a variety of natural wonders. During discovering these roads, you can also meet new people and learn about their culture. Road trips are an excellent way to find yourself. They allow you to get out of your comfort zone and try new things. The USA is a vast country with unusual sensations. You can find it here if you want to go camping in the mountains or a wild environment. So get in your car and hit the open road!
6. Lesser-Known Places Are Amazing, too: Travelling is not about hitting the most popular destinations. It’s about immersing yourself in the authentic spirit of countries and people. The experience of being a tourist is not the same when you’re an explorer. So, it’s important to communicate with someone who has lived in the USA for a long time to help you spot the hidden gems around. The reality of your experience in America may be a bit different, especially if you decide to explore small towns to discover the countryside, local restaurants, and narrow lanes. You never know when or how you’ll have another opportunity to uncover these little-known hiding places.
7. Accessbitly: the USA is easy to travel to with tons of flights from any place in the world, and transportation across the country is accessible and affordable. You can find a flight from almost anywhere in the USA, making it a fantastic destination for both domestic and international travellers. And once you’re here, getting around is a breeze. Whether moving around by car, bus, or train, the USA has a well-developed transportation system that can get you where you need to go. So whether you’re looking for an adventure-filled vacation or a relaxing getaway, the USA is a great option.
We’re sure these reasons have made their jobs ideally to convince you that the USA is worth exploring. And now, let’s jump to the most critical part of your journey around this breathtaking country.
The USA in Numbers — USA Travel Statistics
The USA is one of the world’s most visited and popular destinations, with millions of tourists heading there every year because they are willing to experience everything that this corner of the world has to offer. Let’s see some USA travel statistics that will help you a lot plan your vacation.
- In 2018, a record-breaking 80 million international tourists visited the USA. This figure represented a 3.5% increase from 2015, the highest number in decades, cementing the USA’s position as the world’s most popular destination for international travel. Source: USTRAVEL.com (The United States is a magical place just waiting to be discovered by anyone who has wanderlust. Join this 80 million!)
- In 2019, the total international visits were calculated at 79 million (including overnight visits from Canada and Mexico), representing a 0.7% decrease from 2018 and generating roughly $240 billion for the US economy. However, the domestic visits increased from the previous year, reaching 2.3 billion person-trips. Source: USTRAVEL.com (The USA is such a popular and rich destination, including its prime attractions, welcoming attitude towards visitors, and excellent infrastructure. That is why Americans don’t travel overseas often and have many reasons to do so!)
- In 2020, the total number of international arrivals dropped to 19.45 million. The actual output of goods and services sold directly to visitors, including domestic, decreased by 48% compared to a 1% increase in 2019. Source: Travel and Tourism Satellite Account. (Even though the COVID-19 pandemic was around, disrupting several industries, the number of visits was somewhat higher than in other countries)
- In 2021, overseas travellers totalled around 1.7 million, spending $81.0 billion, which is still a small portion of 2019 output (34%). Source: Statista. (Travel industry fell particularly hard and fast during the pandemic, and most of these visits arrived for the sake of business. It was not the perfect time to have a blast)
- In 2022, for the first time since the epidemic began, the number of people arriving in the USA hit a record high of 4,330,371. Source: Ceicdata (It’s a sensitive era! While the world has started to understand the new travel climate, which is not entirely stable, there is another inflation crisis. Anyway, don’t let anything affect your travel plans)
- Many companies plan to spend more on in-person conferences and business travel in 2022. Source: Source: USTRAVEL.com. (If you’re hired at one of these companies, then good for you!)
- Before the pandemic, tourism generated $1.9 trillion in economic output producing 9.5 million American jobs. Source: US Department of Commerce. (There should be a much focus on the importance of tourism in any country’s economy, and the US is not exceptional. Based on a report generated by the World Travel and Tourism Council, tourism generated over $1.6 trillion in economic activity in 2018 alone. This spending supports more than one sector across a range of industries, including accommodation, transportation, retail, and food and beverage service.)
- Between February and April 2020, 8.2 million people lost their tourism industry jobs because of the pandemic. Source: US Department of Commerce. (The good news is the last months witnessed employment recovery, and the unemployment rate declined by 3.5% in March 2022.)
- The total tourism-related tourism generated $1.3 trillion in 2021, including direct and indirect tourism, up from $978.4 billion in 2020. Source: US Department of Commerce. (The tourism revenues become close to the pre-pandemic level)
- Trips and vacations topped the list of service exports in 2019, with revenues estimated at $53.4 billion. Source: US Department of Commerce (This number declined in the following years, but the government had already planned to bring it back up.)
- Affordability, safety, and flexibility are the three most important factors to consider whether Americans consider domestic or international travel. Source: Airbnb, Report on Travel & Living, 2021. (Actually, they have a clue! Before you go, you should check three matters as well. Wisely planning will save you years from pain)
- 80% of US travellers come for leisure, especially in 2019 when tourism was at its peak. Domestic travel for leisure increased 1.9% in the same year, reaching 1.9 billion person-trips. Source: USTRAVEL.com (It’s a good answer for why people travel to the US. They are striving for fun times, and if you’re looking for true exhilaration, list this country on your dream places)
- More than half of the 80% segment represents Generation Z (60% – ages 18-25) and millennials (58% – ages 26-41) compared to Generation X and baby boomers (the higher age average, 42-76). Source: NerdWallet’s annual Travel Study. (When you start your low-key or high-end vacation, go now and don’t wait for the perfect moment to begin)
- Generation X is most likely to spend more on fancy hotels, representing 18% compared to other ages. Source: Expedia. (There is nothing on the earth that can compare to relaxing at a 5-star resort with thrilling facilities while hugging your drink in a warm swimming pool and enjoying your dinner in a high-end setting. But if you can not afford it, simply don’t do it. You have a string of pleasures you can have a blast, not including expensive activities.)
- Generation Z appreciates cheap travel more than anything, with 93% making deep searching to find the possible cheapest deals for flights and stays and even rental cars too. Source: Expedia. (That’s right! And also, 90% said they decide where they’d go based on social media trends)
- Lower-income travellers spend more on lodging (43% of their budget) and less on flights (only 26%). Source: Deloitte. (When travelling, forget about both. Instead, spend more on adrenaline-inducing activities— nothing compares to this feeling when an exhilarating surge rushes through your veins!)
- 43% of Americans who had travel plans in 2021 say they had to cancel or postpone their dreams to explore another place in the world due to the possibility of exposure to COVID-19. Source: NerdWallet. (But 2022 would be a different story!)
- 18-34 people are most likely to go overseas in 2022. Source: Expedia. (If you’re one of them. Here is my advice: travel is not only about fun. Travel is about the act of moving, which will teach you what nothing can do.)
- Domestic travel for business witnessed a 1.1% increase from 2018, totalling 464 million person trips. Source: USTRAVEL.com. (Indeed, there are many reasons to find people flee to the USA; business is one of this list. The US comprises a number of the largest business hubs in the world, influencing the trade and commercial scene)
- 62% of Americans feel more comfortable travelling to countries where there are COVID-19 precautions. Source: Travel Study. (in the world, we hear every day about new variants of coronavirus, you should take your measures to stay safe and sound)
- 70% of Americans have plans to travel more in 2022. Source: Travel Study. (This confidence came because of the high level of precautions hotels settle to guarantee safety for all guests)
- 75% of American travellers planned to travel to places they’d never visited before. Source: Expedia. (Only by stepping beyond one’s comfort zone can one begin to live
- State tourism funding surged 20%, exceeding the average of $22 million in FY 2021-22. These funds were pouring into 29 states. Source: USTRAVEL.com. (The travel industry is privileged by all official entities who are striving to arrive at the pre-pandemic level.)
- International tourism generated $7.2 billion of revenue for the USA in 2019, supporting nearly 15.8 million jobs. Source: USTRAVEL.com (The USA has something to offer everyone, whether they’re looking for big-city excitement or natural beauty. And this number makes sense compared to what things nestled everywhere across the country)
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) share from tourism output shrank by 3.4% in 2020 after a 2.3 increase in 2019. In general, the travel sector’s share of GPD share felt the effect of COVID-19 particularly hard in 2020, falling from 2.92% in 2019 to 1.71% in 2020. Source: The BEA Wire (Now, the USA’s tourism industry is thriving and plays a vital role in the country’s economy to offset these staggering numbers.)
- The annual growth rate in 2020 dropped sharply by 48% from the year before. Source: Source: The BEA Wire (It applies to different tourism and travel industries, including food and beverages, accommodations, transportation, and passenger air sectors)
- Travel spending recorded a new pandemic high of $101 billion in May, slightly hitting a $100 billion April level. Source: USTRAVEL.com. (You may spend your money on a wide range of things, including activities, excursions, and other tourist attractions. So, whether you’re planning your next journey or simply curious about where the world’s travellers go, the USA is sure to top your list.)
- Premium economy ticket prices reduced in 2021, around 290% more expensive than economy after 430% more expensive before the pandemic. Source: Expedia. (Generally, booking flights are insane, and you need to be savvy to catch on to great deals!)
- Ticket sales jumped in June 2022, recording $7.9 billion, an 87% increase from June 2021. Not to forget that the average US round-trip flight ticket was $605 during the same month, a 33% year-over-year increase from the year before. Source: Airlines Reporting Corp. (Imagine yourself on a plane to your dream destination! Yahoo, it’s not only a long-waiting adventure. It will give your heart a new way to heal and fuel your energy.)
- Total passenger trips run by ARC in June 2022 amounted to 21.6 million, showing a 23% increase year-over-year from 17.5 million. Source: ARC (It’s a great hit after harsh times during the pandemic!)
- Electronic miscellaneous document (EMD) sales made a 67 increase reaching $13,730,386, and EMD transactions totalled 233,258 in the first quarter of 2022. Source: AR (It sounds like people need to pamper themselves on the plane to forget about what the coronavirus did to us!)
- 1 in 10 jobs in the United States is related to Tourism. Source: thebrokebackpacker.com. (It’s a massive opportunity for any country to invest more in tourism, precisely what the USA government does. Check the next point)
- The federal government has adopted an ambitious five-year goal aiming to increase American jobs in the travel industry by spending $279 billion annually by 2027 to market all perspectives related to the tourism industry to welcome more than 90 million international visitors by 2027. Source: the US Department of Commerce. (As far as I know, only the United States is capable of doing what no other country is capable of. The USA literally CAN DO IT!)
- Americans are willing to spend more on travel in 2022: according to the most recent statistics, 15% want to upgrade rooms or flights, 16% have plans to bucket-list destinations, and 32% will splurge more on things that level up enjoyment. Source: Expedia (To truly understand the concept of travelling, you don’t need to splurge. Instead, search for the authentic experience that lies behind)
- The top reason for not travelling in 2021 was not feeling safe (64%), and others didn’t have enough budget (46%). However, there are different reasons like travel and entertainment restrictions and the lack of annual work leave. Source: travel agent central (Now new evidence proves that flying to distant places will make you more thoughtful, more open-minded and creative, according to the Guardian)
- 36 million people visited Florida in the first quarter of 2022
- Source: Visit Florida. (It has long been said that Florida is the world’s most incredible amusement park. At every level, that is absolutely true. All visitors to the United States will find Florida to be a paradise.)
- Due to COVID-19, US air passenger volume dropped sharply in 2020 by more than 20%. But in 2021, the airlines carried 674 million passengers, 82.5% more than in 2020, but It was still 27.3% lower than it had been before the pandemic. Source: Deloitte. (secure your seat among all these millions. You deserve a treat trip after this rough time, right!)
- 81% of the USA travellers (basically eight out of 8 of 10) think of new adventures, including a trip to a small town or remote area or hiking in 2022. Source: Expedia. (travel doesn’t only broaden the mind, it will expand your soul, making you more tolerant of the ups and downs of life)
- Canada contributes significantly to the tourism market in the United States, with 20.7 million visits in 2019— followed by Mexico (18.1 million) and China (2.8 million). Source: USTRAVEL.com. (It makes sense, despite the enormous distance between nations. More visitors go to the neighbouring countries with more lenient visa requirements.)
- Flights during the Forth of July vacation in 2022 increased 115% from 2021, and London ranked the first destination for Americans who chose to travel oversea. Source: Tripit. (It was somewhat shocking because Americans prefer to stay in the United States rather than fly out of their beloved continent.)
- Recent tourism and travel statistics showed that rising prices would affect Americans’ behaviour and spending during the following months, significantly rising transport costs, as 41% of Americans said that gas prices would alter their travel decisions. Source: USTRAVEL.com (It will dramatically impact everyone’s road trips plans, not just Americans)
- Roughly 47% of travellers said that persons who they are with and what they will do together are more important than where they will go and what they might see. Source: Airbnb, Report on Travel & Living, 2021. (That’s why a journey where you will enjoy family-friendly theme parks and activities can keep you entertained more than a stay at the most luxurious hotels in the world, at least for me)
- Regarding the annual leaves, millennials seek more to get their 35 vacation days per year than other generations. Source: Condorferries. (I belong to this generation and want to emphasize that this is true.)
- 50% of American travellers said they would change their way of travelling since the pandemic outbreak. While 32% said they would travel to places with low-coronavirus risk, 28% said they would prefer to travel domestically. Source: NerdWallet’s annual Travel Study. (Travelling is not just about hitting the most popular tourist destination— you need to go beyond touristy attractions and start to explore the country like a local, and it would absolutely worth trying.)
- A survey unveiled that more than half of Americans tend to spend $1,000 -$3,000 on their next travel, and less than 14% of the sample would pay $3,000 to $ 3,999 or $5,000-plus. Source: travelagentcentral.com (Do you want to visit lots of places this summer? Then, build the best and cheapest itinerary. If you’re not sure how to do so, check how to visit the United States in the Budget section)
- 180 million people attended sports events and matches in 2019, including Americans and non-Americans— generating $91.8 billion annually. Source: SportsSeta. (If you’ve never been to an NPA final, you’re in for a treat!)
- In 2018, sports entertainment travel contributed 8% of the total domestic tourism with more than 190 million trips, and they spent more than 3 nights in the event place. Source: SportsSeta. (If you’re searching for a new adventure for your kids at the same time as a safe activity, matches would be fitted in. Children get super ecstatic in sports festivals, particularly if you’ve convinced them before you support the team they are about to watch. And don’t worry, you will not be alone— 47% of sports travellers bring their children)
- Nearly 37% of international travellers said they were interested in attending an NBA, NFL or MLB experience when visiting the USA in 2019, a 13% increase from 2018. Source: SportsSeta. (if you’re planning to do so, just make sure to have a ticket as early as possible to avoid paying a bit of the odds.
- More than 4.7 million people in the United States will work remotely in 2022, which is expected to double. Source: Apollotechnical (It creates an abundant opportunity for Americans to travel more and work from anywhere. If you’re lucky enough to have a chance to take your laptop away and send your tasks from Spain or whatever, please do!)
- Travel and tourism prices increased during the first quarter of 2022 after showing a 4.8 decrease in 2020; for example, the domestic passenger airlines fell by 10%. However, airfares increased by 18.6% in the post-pandemic era. Source: the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. (Prices are expected to get higher during the upcoming months, so book your flight once you’ve decided where you want to go)
- More than half of Americans (64%) are willing to travel during low seasons. Source: Airbnb, Report on Travel & Living, 2021. (When you visit every destination, make sure to go during low to medium seasons to be able to find the cheapest possible thing of everything and navigate around without too many crowds.)
- Americans typically spend 3 to 4 days on their vacation. Source: the broke backpacker.com. (That’s why most Americans prefer to travel within their country. There is not enough time to go beyond)
- But the last statistic could be pretty relevant to years after the pandemic because, based on a study published on HT, Americans are looking to make two trips in 2022 as they are yarning for different experiences. Source: NerdWallet’s annual Travel Study. (For me, I need an island life experience where life runs at a slower pace after very hectic times)
- However, Alaska is the largest state in the USA, and it’s home to a wide array of ethnicities and cultures; the state is not among the top five most-visited places in North America (only 2,213,000 in 2019). Source: Alaska Travel Industry Association. (It makes more sense for many reasons— the most important two are the harsh climate and extremely high prices)
- Americans prefer hotels more than any other accommodations (60%) than short-term rentals. Source: travelagentcentral.com. (Foruntaltly, there are many options for you in the USA. Hostels, hotels, rentals, and guest houses. All you need is to text your boss with, “if you need to reach me, please don’t. I am out on an extended vacation! Of course, kidding, let him know before your travel to avoid any harsh scenarios when you come back)
- Accommodation reviews become even more important after COVID-19 for 40% of American travellers. Source: Expedia. (It should be for you too! Reviews will tell no one will do!)
- However, there is such a significant change in American travellers after COVID-19. They chose to stay at rentals in 2021 (a 43% increase from the pre-pandemic), and three in four said they would keep using rental houses when they plan to travel shortly. Source: Deloitte. (That gives you a great chance to visit more cities on budget, especially if you’re a group of friends or family members.)
- Visiting family is the first reason for travellers in 2022. Source: Airbnb’s Report. (Most Americans take advantage of travelling for family gatherings to visit more states and see many diverse attractions, from incredible national parks to jaw-dropping coastlines. So if you’re one of them, plan to do so.)
- Americans dream of visiting the most popular cities: Miami, Las Vegas, and New York City. Source: Expedia. (Just imagine seeing one of these cities! They are just a dream for half population of the world who are aspiring to make it true. And why not? They are so exotic, energetic, and bustling— representing an authentic American dream!)
- 70% of travel credit card holders are saving their points in 2022 because they don’t feel safe to travel amid some concerns of new variants of coronavirus. Source: NerdWallet. (But not to forget that 23% of them said they would use them for more luxurious trips! Brilliant plan!)
- The demand for hotels in the USA showed high demand during the first quarter of 2022, just 2% below the 2019 level. Source: STR. (Howdy, people, it’s now or never if you’re planning to America for possible low prices!)
- Most American travellers prefer city-centric trips as some major cities like Las Vegas (+40%), Paris (+30%)and Melbourne (+90%) have gained more search volume. Source: Expedia. (Big cities always span the attention of travellers worldwide. So, it’d be better if you’re planning to go beyond famous sites to keep you away from crowds and touristic traps)
- Most Americans prefer to travel domestically; the best airlines are Delta, Southwest, and United. Source: Expedia. (However, road trips are exciting where you can enjoy the view of beautiful beaches, historical sites, and gulf coasts. All from your car seat)
- Almost Americans prefer to book their trips 1-3 months in advance, but only 11% are savvy enough to book them 6 months in advance. Source: Expedia. (More exciting facts! Okay, women are super planners than men. So while women book their trips 3-6 months before their departure date, men book 2-4 weeks ahead! No offence, but we’re the leaders, guys!)
- International travel and tourism output are expected to reach pre-pandemic levels in 2022, generating approximately $2 trillion for the US economy. Source: World Travel and Tourism Council. (Indeed, numbers from the first quarter of 2022 were promising!)
- 32% of Americans opt to go to countries where the majority of the population has been vaccinated. Source: Airbnb. (In the world of insecurities, Always check the news before booking your next destination to be sure that it’s safe to travel)
Top Most Visited States
With a population of almost 38 million, it’s the most densely populated state in the country – a multi-cultural place that embraces people from each corner of the world.
Ranked high among other US states, California welcomed 213.5 million visitors in 2022, a 52% increase from 2021. This number is expected to hit 261.7 million visitors at the end of the year, based on a report published by VisitCalforina.com.
Also, California is the most populous and wealthy state in the US. It has the highest gross domestic product (GDP) of any American state by a significant margin, with $2.7 trillion in output. The California economy is so large that it could be considered an economy on its own, ranking as one of the top ten economies in the world and providing more than 5% of all American jobs.
Visitors come from around the country and all over the world to experience what makes California so special: from its warm weather year-round to its varied landscapes and vibrant culture that celebrates diversity at every turn. It’s a lifetime experience that will keep you amazed for days on end.
And only in this state can you experience a bunch of different activities, like coastal drives, the likes of a forest of the world’s tallest trees, enjoyable shows starring killer whales, and more.
There are many different types of beaches in California, from sandy white beaches to rocky coastlines, surf spots to secluded getaways, and coastal cliffs to hidden coves. And let us not forget a myriad of lakes that offers year-round exhilarating.
For example, Miami Beaches are great places for families to relax and enjoy the sun. They also offer various opportunities for water sports such as swimming, surfing and kayaking/canoeing with your friends.
And even deserts! What we love about this state is that you can find green spaces coming closer to yellow lands creating a magnificent scene.
And there you have it— another way to have fun by exploring magical theme national parks in the states to have breathtaking scenery wherever you go. That’s how you can the whole experience of California, and you do this right.
- San Diego
The city received more than 4 million visitors in the first quarter of 2022, representing a favourable increase compared to the same period in 2020 and 2021. However, in 2019, 35.1 million people visited the city to enjoy its stunning offerings.
San Diego is known for its pleasant sunny weather, beaches and surf culture. But there’s so much more to this Southern California city than meets the eye. There is an abundance of fun things to do in San Diego, from art museums to historical sites.
Also, It’s blessed with a number of gorgeous beaches and the best coastlines on earth with the best luxurious waterfront hotels.
The city has disturbing ways in which it can help you explore new adventures. For example, Balboa Park is a city’s cultural hub with more than 1,200 acres dedicated to art, science and history.
The park has more than 150 museums, gardens and other attractions. You can spend a day or a week exploring Balboa Park and never run out of things to see and do! If you’re travelling with your kids, be sure to take them to the nearby San Diego Zoo or SeaWorld San Diego, both of which are situated just within the park.
And if you tend to spend more days in this spot, make sure to check out the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
You will love seeing more than 2,000 animals representing 400 species worldwide — including lions, tigers and giraffes! The park also offers safari rides through its animal habitats where guests can get up-close and personal with some of their favourite creatures (just ensure your kids are tall enough for these rides).
In fact, this trip would be a great treat, yet an antidote to fix us unhelpfully and unhappily to a version of ourselves we’re eager to have.
Though we love staying in our homes, enjoying family times and thinking about exploring nearby attractions, which can be an anchor of identity, a journey to Disneyland is irresistible.
Regardless of the coronavirus situation, Disneyland received 27,000 visitors a day on average, according to Eastbaytimes. However, there are high seasons when the theme park becomes super packed, and you no longer wish to stay here more, and you can not enjoy watching any shows because of heads.
There’s something about Disneyland in California that just makes everyone fall in love with it. Maybe it’s the magical atmosphere or the fact that there’s something tailored for everyone to enjoy. Whatever the reason, there’s no doubt that Disneyland is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the USA.
If you plan to head to Disneyland, you can do a few things to ensure you have a great time. First, be sure to buy your tickets ($104 for adults) in advance so you don’t have to wait in line.
Second, take advantage of the FastPass system to skip the lines for the most popular rides.
Third, come here early so you can beat the crowds and enjoy some of the quieter attractions. And finally, be sure to check out some of the less well-known parts of the park – you might be amazed at what you find!
This tour will help you conjure your inner child, and I know everyone who has been there will side with me. Everything is settled to offer you a relaxing yet cheerful experience.
- The Golden Gate Bridge
There’s no shortage of things to do when you’re in California, but one of the best attractions to visit is the Golden Gate Bridge.
According to NPS, this hotspot attraction in California only received 17.2 million visitors in 2019. It’s one of how to feel adventurous in California but on a budget because it’s totally free.
This world-famous bridge spans the San Francisco Bay, connecting the city of San Francisco with Marin County. So whether you’re looking to take in the stunning views, go for a walk or bike ride, or just enjoy some time outdoors, the Golden Gate Bridge is a great place to spend a day.
And, if you’re adrenaline junkies, you can even walk or drive across the bridge to get a truly unique perspective of this American icon.
It’s one of the top tourist destinations here, both for Americans and international travellers, because where they can admire the sunset and snap away marvellous photos.
From a very vintage point of view, you can watch many man-made attractions, world-famous landscapes, and natural playgrounds from your spot.
It’s no wonder you have to come directly to the Golden Gate Bridge, which attracts millions of people worldwide. So, next time you’re in the USA, be sure to start your trip from here to take in all this sensory feast where you can stroll up and down.
- Yosemite National Park
Like other states on the West Coast, California will give you access to several high-end parks, and this one is our favourite.
The total visits to Yosemite National Park exceeded 3.29 million and 4.59 million in 2019, according to Statista.
Yosemite National Park is one of the top-notch and most popular tourist destinations in the USA. The park is situated in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains and is home to some of the country’s most iconic landmarks, including Half Dome and Yosemite Falls. It’s an amusement and intriguing park with long, long hiking routes to explore this city’s wild side.
Visitors can enjoy many satisfying activities in the park, from hiking and climbing to camping and fishing. In addition, numerous educational programs are available, which allow visitors to learn about the park’s unique history and ecology.
Whether you’re crazy about hiking or simply want to appreciate the beauty of nature, Yosemite National Park is sure to provide a memorable experience and fun.
So, if you intend to come to the United States shortly, message your boss now and ask him to let you go next week to visit this vibrant park brimming with natural wonders like nowhere else on the planet, making California a tempting land of possibilities for travel
- Redwood National Park
Roughly 700,000 people visit the park annually, based on results unveiled by NPS.
Redwood National Park is a well-renowned National Park located in the California Coast Ranges. Not more just than tracking through tall trees, Redwood is considered part of the Northern California coastal forests ecoregion. The park was established in 1968 and contains an assemblage of plant communities, including old-growth forests, freshwater marsh and sand dunes.
Also, it encompasses an area of 761,063 acres (1,177 sq mi; 3,211 km2) and contains 29% of all remaining coast redwood old-growth forests, totalling at least 38,000 acres (150 km2). Approximately half of the old-grown redwoods in existence today are found within Redwood National Park.
In 1983, UNESCO named the area a Biosphere Reserve. In 1998, it was included in the Pacific Coast Ranges International Biosphere Reserve, which protects the region’s natural beauty.
The park has two main ecosystems: temperate rainforest and northern coastal scrub. Other plants include manzanita, Douglas fir; tanoak; fir; California bay laurel; bigleaf maple; lupine; mock orange; many species of ferns, including sword ferns (Nephrolepis exaltata), and hart’s tongue ferns.
The redwood forest is a temperate rainforest that has existed for at least 10 million years. The trees can live for up to 2,000 years and grow over 300 feet tall!
Get out of your house today and plan to visit this terrific natural space because it will expand your horizons on how to see the world.
The hotels in California offer really good opportunities to have some rest. There are so many vacation locations to choose from, and it’s not difficult to find a hotel that will satisfy your needs. Some of these hotels are close to the city core so you can get there faster. You don’t need to wander around the city to find an ideal place for a pleasant stay.
Here is our list:
- Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay (£260)
- SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel (£240)
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar (£813)
- Bahia Resort Hotel (£271)
For Solo Travellers:
- Kings Inn Anaheim (£123)
- SFO Crashpad (£59)
Want to enjoy summer vibes and breath the sunlight while sipping your tropical drink without going to so distant Latin countries? Fret not! Let us introduce you to Florida.
Florida. Sunshine State. It’s the best!
Yes, there is no question! It’s where you can enjoy the sunshine year-round, treat your eyes with natural beauty, and have a glimpse of a distinctive culture.
Until this blog was written, Florida welcomed 36 million visitors in 2022, presenting a 14% increase from 2021, according to VISIT FLORIDA— which surpasses the pre-pandemic level, 30 million in 2019 (WOW!). And of course, there is a really good reason.
Florida is a great place to visit. It has many attractions, such as museums, sandy beaches, and so much more. So whether you’re travelling with friends or family, you’ll be able to have a great time.
It’s made up of many islands in the southeastern portion of America, creating this masterpiece packed with many relaxed resorts. This favourite destination for tourists and locals alike boasts its rich history in theme parks, and winters here are entirely warm days.
Undoubtedly, it’s a beautiful state filled with amazing sights and varied landscapes. For your next vacation, you need to explore it!
So, even if you have already thought about your next destination, this place is a must which will make your time worthwhile.
Florida also comprises some of the top free attractions in the United States, such as Florida Beaches, the National Naval Aviation Museum, and the Museum of Florida History.
Ready to burn through too many days in this fantastic spot? Let’s see other stunning sights to visit in Florida.
- Walt Disney World
This place will anaesthetist you from going anywhere else. It’s a dream come true for all, including me, around this world who have grown up watching their beloved Disney characters.
In 2018, 20 million visited this impressive theme park, declining sharply in 2019, reaching only 10 million, according to Statista.
For many, a trip to Walt Disney World in Florida is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It’s the most popular tourist destination on earth— a perfect destination for those searching for a fairytale experience.
The parks are amazing, the hotels are luxurious, and the price is right. But what’s it likes to visit Walt Disney World? What should you expect when visiting for the first time?
Here’s what to expect:
You’ll be amazed by how many people are here: It can be super crowded, so while there are plenty of places where crowds don’t seem to exist (such as Epcot), you’ll see plenty of other people around too. This info is especially true during high seasons such as Christmas or summertime when kids are out of school and families want to spend a warm vacation to make unforgettable memories.
You’ll feel like a kid again: You will be amazed at how much fun you have! There’s something new to do all day long, so even if you’re not into rides or characters, there’s still plenty for you to do here. And if you’re travelling with kids, they’ll never stop smiling! So it’s certainly not a dull place like some people think.
It’s expensive: Walt Disney World isn’t cheap. If you want to stay on-site at one of their hotels or eat at any restaurants besides counter service locations, don’t do that. A $109 ticket is not cheap— but trust me, you will get what you pay for.
- Everglades National Park
Families flock to this surprising park to thrill the kids and themselves and visit waterfalls, quaint ponds, and refreshing rivers to level up your excitement.
At least one million people visit this breathtaking park every year, based on a report released by the park itself.
Everglades National Park is a unique national park in Florida that is a must-see for nature lovers. The park has an ecosystem that beats any other in the world and is home to one of North America’s most extensive mangrove forests. As such, it’s also a great place to see some wildlife.
If you’re visiting Florida, Everglades National Park should be on your list of places to visit. It has a world of goodness ranging from the simply stunning landscape; there are hiking, fishing, and even snorkelling options. Here are some reasons why everyone loves Everglades National Park:
It’s home to many different species of animals: There are more than 300 species of birds at Everglades National Park alone. That means that many people come here to look for birdwatching opportunities or just enjoy the natural beauty of these creatures. Alligators, bears, and raccoons are some of the other wildlife creatures that may be found here.
There are plenty of things for exploring: You don’t need to be an experienced hiker to enjoy this park. Beginners and experienced alike will find a path to suit their skill level. Try paddling through Shark Valley or riding a bike on the Tamiami Trail if you’re searching for something more demanding or adventurous. Actually, everything is even more fascinating!
One of the most intricately unusual ecosystems in the world is Everglades National Park: In all, it covers more than 1.5 million acres of land and water, making it one of the most extensive wetlands in North America. This vast ecosystem hosts an incredible variety of plants and animals, many of which are endemic (only found) here or nowhere else on earth!
There is no wonder to see many visitors around Florida and surrounding states or even countries often escape the heat and come to this spot to enjoy the cooling breezes and head to brilliant extensive landscapes.
Additionally, keep in mind that there are tons of different packages to buy your entry ticket based on how many times you’d like to visit the park. So select the cheapest possible way and book it in advance.
- Universal Studios Orlando
Tell your children that you’d take them to Universal Studios Orlando, and they will be on cloud nine within a second or two, shouting out and laughing. You will be the trip MVP for them.
According to Statista, Universal Studios Orlando received 10 million visits in 2019, and during the pandemic, the number dropped significantly. Still, the park regained its position a year later, and many people have already li
This post first appeared on Travel Blog, Culture And Travel Vlogs From ConnollyCove, please read the originial post: here