From above the Maldives intense Rays shine down – but not all Maldives rays are from the sun. From below, rays of another kind fly, swoop, swirl, and creep through the water. Unlike the bright sunshine, you can stare directly at these marine rays that come in different shapes, sizes and each with distinct, intimidating [...]
Rays of Light from Below in the Maldives – Marine Rays is a post from: Maldives BlogRelated posts:
- Grey Reef Sharks and Eagle Rays at Guraidhoo Kandu
- Adventurer 2 diverâ€™s witnessed 30 manta rays at Dhonkalo Thila.
- Manta rays secret life revealed
- Giant Rays’ “Feeding Frenzy” Spots Protected in Maldives
- Scuba Diving Video of Stingrays at Dhigurah thila, Maldives
- From light current to strong current
- Countless Mobula Rays replaced for whale sharks.
This post first appeared on Cheap All Inclusive Maldives Holidays | Liveaboard, please read the originial post: here