If you’re looking for an unbelievably special House to stay in – this is it!!
A 5 bedroom stunningly furnished house situated one row back from the popular Tiffanies Beach in Salt Rock
Access to the beach is through the bottom gate of the property, 60 metres along Hewitt Drive (either north or south) and onto Tiffanies Beach (via 2 separate public access points).
• 3 levels, 1007 square metres in size – self catering luxury at its best
• The beach is a hotspot for divers/spear-fishermen, surfers, bodyboarders, sea kayakers and surf skiers due to the offshore Tiffanies reef and the accompanying sandbank (which is directly in front of the house) It is also a perfect swimming beach and an enclosed rock pool (named Grannies pool) is situated at the south end of the beach (approx. 100 metres from the house), which is the ideal place for kids/Gran/Gramps to swim within the protection of the stone wall.
• 5 oversized bedrooms – all ensuite (4 bedrooms with bath and shower, 5th bedroom with double shower, opening up onto the pool)
• 3 bedrooms with king size beds (not able to split), 2 bedrooms with 2 x separate 3/4 sized beds.
• Each bedroom has its own sitting area or lounge.
• The main lounge consists of 3 separate lounge arrangements (the main lounge completed with a gas strip fireplace) with various other seating arrangements and a swing bed surrounding the adjacent atrium area with skylight-height ferns and palms.
• There is a further separate TV lounge on the lower level servicing the lower two bedrooms, together with a kitchenette area.
• Full size Billiard Table (extra deposit required for use of the Billiard Table)
** Please note the furniture in the bedrooms has been changed since these pictures were taken
The house incorporates three distinct levels. Entry is from the top, roadside level, and once inside a split plan offers various access routes into the home. From the covered entry zone, stairs lead down to the rear pool area, or a glass covered walkway gives access to the lift shaft, which opens to the top two en suite bedrooms or the office suite. The lift also leads straight down to the middle living zone, opening directly into the kitchen or the living area.
Alternatively coming down the outside stairs from the road entrance and past the exterior Billiard room, entry into the home can also be accessed via a sliding glass door that opens into the extensive reception rooms. Here the focal point is the light filled atrium filled with ferns and palms around which all the Main Living Areas are oriented. Far from a ubiquitous white box building, the spatial and material sensitivity of the home reflects the work of an artist.
The house has a changeable personality with subtly defined spaces enabling the occupants to use the home in a variety of unscripted ways. The openness of the design is complemented by features that have no clutter and also facilitates easy circulation. By subtlety defining various seating areas encircling the palm laden space, varied ways of living are able to merge.
Quiet sitting, eating, shared meals, cocktails, pre-dinner drinks, cooking, or rowdy conversations can overlap. Below are a few of the key features of the property:
– A state of the art computerized sound and lighting system operates throughout the house with master switches in the lounge and main bedroom.
– An “oversized glass cupboard” dividing the dining and kitchen areas is in fact a fully air-conditioned wine cellar that can store at least 1000 bottles of wine.
– In the main living areas, the ceilings are 4 meters high and there is a multitude of fans not only in this area but also in all other rooms. All rooms with the exception of the main living area are air-conditioned.
– An important feature in these times of load shedding is that gas is piped to all geysers, to the braai, fire place, stove and oven.
– There is also a large generator with a rating of 65 kVA in the garage which can run the entire house including all the air-conditioners. It kicks in immediately (within 6 / 7 seconds) of a power failure.
– There is a large walk-in cold room in the kitchen.
– There are two out-door gazebo’s, one on the top deck and one outside the main living area which are used for entertaining.
– In the bottom two bedrooms there are out-door showers situated in the private gardens off these rooms.
– There is a 16m swimming pool with two waterfalls which can be screened from the atrium by rollup storm blinds.
– As far as security is concerned there are 9 security cameras strategically placed and laser security beams surround the house with 24 armed response.
The post Salt Rock – ZP7O – 5 Bedroom Luxury House appeared first on RnR.
This post first appeared on Find The Perfect Holliday Home For You & Your Family | RNR, please read the originial post: here