Planning a Cancun vacation is FUN, investigating Cancun tours, hotels, restaurants, all the big activities you’ll want to explore.
After all the “Biggies” like Xcaret and Chichen Itza, we’ve put together a list of “10 Things to Do in Cancun Before You Die”, the “rights of passage” for Cancun visitors.
It isn’t how much time you spend somewhere that makes it memorable: it’s how you spend the time. -David Brenner
- Build a sandcastle on the Cancun beach and kick it down
- Bury someone up to their neck in sand, take silly Cancun photos
- Get a sweet fruity cocktail in a yard glass from Señor Frogs Cancun
- Ride the R2 bus from start to finish of the Cancun hotel zone
- Go downtown for a Cancun Walmart run
- Try the spiciest salsa available at a Cancun taco stand
- Buy a tacky Cancun t-shirt
- Get beach braids in Cancun
- Line dance pool side at your Cancun resort
- Take a photo at El Mirador and the Cancun sign
You are now officially a “Cancun expert”. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt (literally). Come back to Cancun again and again and share your expertise with the ones you love! See you soon!
The post Vacation Bucket List: 10 Things to do in Cancun Before You Die appeared first on Things To do In Cancun & Riviera Maya.