Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Duration: 6 hours (approx.)
Price: From CA$795.00
Discover Niagara Falls in the company of just your family and friends on this 6-hour private tour. Depending on the size of your group, you will be traveling in an executive sedan, Lincoln Town Car, large van, or mini-bus.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Buffet lunch at Sheraton on the Falls
- Private tour, family friendly
- Hornblower Cruise, Skylon Tower, Journey Behind the Falls
This trip includes pickup and dropoff from your Niagara Falls hotel. Get the chance to make an itinerary of the places you wish to see in Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake; you can ask for some suggestions from your experienced guide/driver.
Your tour will include the Hornblower boat cruise (operates April through November), Journey Behind the Falls, a visit to Skylon Tower and a Fallsview Buffet lunch at the Sheraton on the Falls.
The Hornblower boat cruise takes you past the American Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls and as close as possible to the base of the Horseshoe Falls.
The Journey Behind the Falls offers up-close views of Horseshoe Falls from behind and at its base. Visitors descend about 150 feet by elevator and then through tunnels carved into bedrock to reach the foot of the Horseshoe Falls.
Ride up the elevator of Skylon Tower to its observation deck for a panoramic view of the city and the magnificent Niagara Falls.
You will have the undivided attention of your chauffeur/guide, who will keep you engaged with interesting facts and anecdotes. Depending on your interests, you could also visit a winery in Niagara-on-the-Lake, the Brock Monument in Queenston Heights Park, the Floral Clock, Whirlpool Rapids or any other place.
Complimentary pickup from your hotel/motel in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada or Niagara Falls, New York, USA.
Daily departures from your hotel at 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., or 6:00 p.m.
Flexible pickup times available for private tour
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
6 hours (approx.)
Click the link below to check availability of dates and pricing. Our pricing is constantly revised to ensure you pay the lowest price possible.
Book Your Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Skylon Tower, Queenston Heights Brock Monument, and Floral Clock visit
- Hydro power stations, Whirlpool Rapids, and Niagara cable car sightseeing
- Journey Behind the Falls experience
- Hornblower Boat Cruise
(Note: Hornblower Boat Cruise is only available April through November, closed during winter months.)
- Fallsview Buffet lunch
- Tour of the historic town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Niagara winery tour with free wine tasting
- Receive a 10% off souvenir shopping card at any Niagara Parks gift shop
- Transport by Lincoln Town Car, luxury van or mini van
- English-speaking guide certified by Niagara Parks
- A confirmation voucher will be sent to your email address once your tour is booked.
- For this activity, please present a printed copy of the confirmation voucher or bring photo ID along with the e-voucher (electronic voucher) on your smartphone/tablet.
- Private tour is priced per group from 1 to 10 people
Local Operator Information:
- Complete operator information, including phone numbers for contact, are printed out on your confirmation voucher.
- We engage experienced and reliable operators, so just sit back and enjoy your trip.
- Cancellation at least 7 days prior to scheduled departure – no cancellation charges.
- Cancellation between 3-6 days prior to scheduled departure – 50% cancellation charges.
- Cancellation within 2 days of scheduled departure – 100% cancellation charges.
Note: This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by ToNiagara.
Updated on: January 4, 2018.
The post Niagara Falls Private Tour with Buffet Lunch appeared first on ToNiagara - Toronto to Niagara Falls Tours.
This post first appeared on Niagara Falls Tours - ToNiagara - Toronto To Niagara Falls Tours, please read the originial post: here