Explore Niagara Falls up close by standing at the base of Horseshoe Falls. Then, follow it up with a meal at Hard Rock Café or a 12-minute helicopter ride.
Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Duration: 3 to 5 hours
The Journey Behind the Falls attraction at Table Rock Centre in Niagara Falls, Canada is a very popular attraction.
It is open all year and offers up-close views of Horseshoe Falls from behind and at its base. Visitors descend about 150 feet by elevator and then through tunnels carved into bedrock to reach the foot of the Horseshoe Falls.
While making your way through the tunnel, you can see the falls from behind through 2 viewing portals cut into rock. The view from the observation deck at the foot of the falls is breathtaking. Rain ponchos will be provided because the mist created by the cascading water creates a lot of mist that will get you wet.
Next, you can either choose a meal at Hard Rock Café located on the USA side or go on a 12-minute helicopter ride and get an aerial view of the Niagara Falls.
The helicopter ride is very popular as it takes you on an adventure in the skies and provides an all encompassing view of Niagara Falls. It will take you over the Niagara River, the whirlpool in Niagara Gorge, the Whirlpool Rapids and the Rainbow Bridge.
You can also catch a glimpse of the well laid out gardens of Queen Victoria Park as you pass by the American Falls and Skylon Tower.
The helicopter then changes direction following the curve of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls as it continues along its route back to base.
Maximum group size: 15 travelers.
Click the link below to check availability of dates and pricing. Our pricing is constantly revised to ensure you pay the lowest price possible.
Journey Behind the Falls: 6650 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 3E8, Canada.
Helicopter tour: 3731 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6V5, Canada.
Tickets are open ended. You can use these tickets anytime during your visit to Niagara Falls. Please make sure you arrive at the heliport prior to sunset. The helicopters do not operate after sunset.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
3 to 5 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Entrance fees.
- Viator brokerage fee.
- National Park fees.
- Meal at Hard Rock Café on the USA side or helicopter tour.
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase).
- Gratuities (recommended).
- DVDs and souvenir photos (available for purchase).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected).
- Not inclusive of transportation, you must get to activity on your own.
- You’ll receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Minimum Age: 6 years.
- There is some walking involved on this tour.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you a day before tour date.
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate.
- Non-U.S. citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States for visit to Hard Rock Café.
- Operates in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly.
- Due to comfort and weight distribution factors, passengers weighing over 200lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat.
This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
At the time of checking in, please present a printed copy of the confirmation voucher or have a photo ID along with the e-voucher (electronic voucher) on your smartphone/tablet.
Local Operator Information:
- Complete operator information, including tour operator phone numbers, are printed out on your confirmation voucher.
- Only experienced and reliable operators are selected at each destination.
- Cancellation at least 7 days prior to scheduled departure – no cancellation charges.
- Cancellation between 3-6 days prior to scheduled departure – 50% cancellation charges.
- Cancellation within 2 days of scheduled departure – 100% cancellation charges.
Note: This information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by ToNiagara.
Updated on: December 14, 2017.
The post Journey Behind the Falls and Hard Rock Café Meal or Helicopter Ride appeared first on ToNiagara - Toronto to Niagara Falls Tours.
This post first appeared on Niagara Falls Tours - ToNiagara - Toronto To Niagara Falls Tours, please read the originial post: here