What do we influence?
Essentially, we just want to inspire couples to escape together – whether it be their honeymoon, an international holiday or just a quick one day outing or weekend getaway.
Life is crazy and the world is beautiful – and this post will be far too long if we start motivating why traveling together is beneficial .
Our audience is equally local (South African) as it is global. It tends to influence people who are either interested in Travel, adventure or finding the best things to do and experience, as well as people who are interested in the couple lifestyle and want to aspire to truly living life!!
We speak our truth on relationships and travel, and in turn hope to showcase a few brands that have touched us along the way.
What we love?
- Any type of adventure – especially outdoors or ocean inspired.
- Romantic getaways – anywhere from camping in the bush to wandering through cities.
*Yes we know – it’s technically better to have a niche, but wanderers, if anything, should be open minded to everything the world has to offer!
Who should collaborate with us?
- If you are in the Travel and Tourism Industry or Hospitality Industry
- An accommodation establishment – from 5* Resorts to local campsites
- An activity, date, experience, attraction or anything that pairs well with wine
- A fellow traveler, blogger, writer, film-maker, photographer or social influencer
- An outdoor equipment brand or anything that will aid our travels/ adventures
- A fashion clothing or accessory brand with a wanderlust feel
- Something that is best consumed or enjoyed somewhere beautiful ..
Collaborate with us – we’re keen!
What do we mean by collaborate?
Through our social media channels and website, we can connect you to our audience via,
- Press Tours/ Trips
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Social Media Features
- Collaborative Content or Campaigns (teamwork)
Have a look at Our Previous Collaborations with accommodation, clothing brands, alcohol and many more travel/couple inspired companies to see how we operate.
For more details on our social reach, demographics, audience and how we relate to your brand, contact us below so that we can send you our Media Kit.[contact-form-7]
The post Let’s Collaborate appeared first on The Married Wanderers.