The Efteling Park is separated into five Rijks/Kingdoms (don’t think of any “Walls” in-between😊, they are just a virtual separation), each with it’s unique theme.
- #Marerijk (Fairy Kigdom): is located in the west of the park, named after the “Mare” of a German fairy-tale. It hosts the main attractions of Sprookjesbos and Droomvlucht.
- #Reizenrijk (Rides Kingdom): situated in the north, houses Vogel Rok, Gondoletta, and Carnival Festival
- #Ruigrijk (Rough Kingdom): is located in the east, has a number of attractions, Baron 1898, Joris and the Dragon and the The Flying Dutchman are some of the very popular (ofcourse, rough!!)rides.
- #Fantasierijk (Fantasy Kingdom) : lies in the middle of the park, probably the first one most of us reach. It consists of Polles Cuisine, Aquanura and the very new Symbolica!
- #Anderrijk(Alternative Kingdom): is in the south, this houses the famous Piraña, Ghost Castle, and Panda Dream.
Efteling mobile app can be very useful, especially they give live update on tracking/navigation w and waiting time of each of the attractions.