The USA is a land of dreamers and achievers – every city has something unique to offer and each destination within the country has its own unique identity.
This is a destination which has a world within a world: it’s a country with multiple cultures, complex history, hustle and bustle of city life, solitude of suburban life, stunning natural and man-made Attractions, pristine beaches, lush forests, sun-kissed deserts, wild nightlife, tantalizing cuisines, amazing wildlife and limitless blue skies.
Here are the top 6 cities to visit with your family (in no particular order). Choose a holiday that you fancy from our list of USA holidays on http://holxo.com/international-holidays/united-states-of-america-tour-packages or write to us at [email protected] to customize your own holiday.
Orlando has garnered global fame as a hub for unbridled enjoyment mostly because of Disney. But there’s a world beyond Disney – neighbourhoods that are lined with trees, several lush gardens, superb restaurants, multiple entertainment options, laid-back hotels, a rich performing arts scene, nature preserves, interesting museums and sunshiny beaches.
The top attractions in Orlando include:
- Epcot Center: A theme park
- Kennedy Space Center: A NASA field center and main launch center of human spaceflight
- SeaWorld: A marine zoological park and theme park
Founded in 1776, San Francisco has beckoned visitors like a siren song. Cocooned in fog, it is home to colourful neighbourhoods, quirky residents, architectural wonders, beautiful views, imaginative cuisine, edgy art and plenty of attractions that will keep the whole family entertained.
Spend hours on the bay sunning yourself beside sea lions while your kids play in the sand, wander through Fisherman’s Wharf or admire the characterful and electrifying views of the city from the Twin Peaks and ride a cable car which is a classic San Franciscan experience.
The top attractions in San Francisco include:
- Cable Car ride: An iconic form of transportation in SF
- Fisherman’s Wharf: A neighbourhood along the waterfront which is a popular tourist attraction
- Golden Gate Bridge: A technical masterpiece, this suspension bridge is 1.6km long. It’s a magnificent monument with a stunning backdrop.
- Pier 39: Built on a pier, this is an entertainment hub with shops, attractions, restaurants, street performances, etc.
- Twin Peaks: Two prominent hills that have an elevation of 925 feet
Whether it’s spotting a celebrity, watching the sunset while sipping on a cocktail, shopping, exploring world-class museums or dancing the night away in a popular club; one of the liveliest cities welcomes you with open arms.
A massive city, LA offers plenty of reasons for families to visit all year round. To make your vacation through this extensive city a success, plan ahead. Select areas and activities that interest you and cater to your needs. After that, all that’s left to do is explore, explore, explore!
The top attractions in LA include:
- Beverly Hills: synonymous with luxury, this is one of the world greatest streets for haute couture boutiques, designer label and other shops
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: famous five-pointed starts made from terrazzo and brass are embedded on the sidewalk for 15 blocks
- Rodeo Drive: A street in Beverley Hills
- Sunset Strip: Famous part of Sunset Boulevard and a 2.4km stretch lined with restaurants, boutiques, clubs and nightclubs
- Universal Studios: A theme park and film studio
America’s Playground, the Entertainment Capital of the World, Sin City… are all felicitous tags for this hotspot in Nevada. You can get any kind of vacation you imagine in Vegas.
Spend your time at high end luxury spas, shop at designer boutiques, indulge in a gastronomic affair, hike in the Rock Canyon and knock your kids’ socks off at the Bellagio Fountain Show.
The top attractions in Las Vegas include:
- Downtown Vegas: The heart of Vegas
- Fremont Street: A historic stretch that’s very famous in Vegas. It is brimming with neon signs, souvenir shops, etc.
- Stratosphere Tower: A hotel, casino and tower situated in just north of the Vegas strip
- The Fountains of the Bellagio: Iconic fountains which feature a sensational aquatic shows composed with the help of lights and music
New York City
NYC is cool, crowded, cosmopolitan and constantly evolving with vibrant culture that emanates from each of the boroughs of the city.
Amble through the concrete labyrinth jungle to discover bustling blocks, taxis zipping down roadways, fast-paced pedestrians strolling past, trendy bars, contemporary restaurants, popular galleries and a variety of stores. The dazzling lights and chaotic corners effortlessly invite you to create an urban adventure of your own.
The top attractions in NYC include:
- Central Park: Iconic and urbane 843-acre park
- Empire State Building: An art deco skyscraper in the heart of Manhattan with 102 storeys offering breath taking views of the city from the observation deck
- 9/11 Ground Zero: A site to pay tribute for the events and loss of those in the 9/11 attack
- Rockefeller Center: A commercial building that houses the iconic Christmas tree, art, top of the rock observation deck, etc.
- Statue of Liberty: A immense neoclassical sculpture which was gifted by the people of France
- Times Square: A tourist destination, entertainment centre and commercial intersection in Manhattan
Buoyant in the Pacific and proudly maintaining its own distinct identity is Hawaii. Surfing, shave ice, hula, aloha shirts, rubber flip flops are just some of the tokens of everyday island lifestyle that has rightfully made Hawaii become synonymous with paradise.
Things to do in Hawaii include:
- Beaches: White sandy beaches with turquoise waters
- Haleakalā: In Maui, this national park is home to the endangered Hawaiian geese and the dormant Haleakalā Volcano
- Iao Valley: A state park with lush emerald greenery which has gained popularity due to its history and natural tropical beauty
- Ala Moana (shopping center): Largest mall in Hawaii and also the 7th largest mall in USA which has about 300+ stores, several restaurants and other services
There’s so much melange in the USA, it offers so many experiences, inspires so many emotions and leaves you with memories for a lifetime and a half.
Choose a holiday that you fancy from our list of USA holidays on http://holxo.com/international-holidays/united-states-of-america-tour-packages or write to us at [email protected] to customize your own holiday.