In the 41st annual global leader survey by Gallup International, total 53769 respondents form more than 50 countries took part. The survey was taken on the basis of favorable and unfavorable opinion about world’s powerful leaders. This survey was conducted between the periods October – December 2017. The Gallup International Association is an organization registered in Zurich, Switzerland. It is an International Association of independent market research and polling firms.
Below is the result of Global Leaders Survey
- Angela Merkel – German Chancellor
At the number one position of Global leader’s survey, German Chancellor Angela Merkel is there with +20 % net score. Angela receives total 49% favorable score and 29% unfavorable score. Angela Merkel is known as most powerful woman in the world. In last survey by Gallup, she was at number 2nd position.
- Emmanuel Macron – French President
With +21% net score French President Emmanuel Macron is at number second position in global leader survey by Gallup International. Emmanuel Macron receives 45% favorable score and 24% unfavorable score. Macron, at the age of 39 became the youngest President in the history of France.
- Narendra Modi – Indian Prime Minister
Gallup International has ranked Narendra Modi 3rd in the global leader survey with positive 8% net score. Mr. Modi attained 30% of favorable score and 22% unfavorable score. Among the countries surveyed PM Modi had the lowest net score of -54% in Pakistan and while respondent from India gave +72% score. In last global survey of Gallup International, PM Modi was at 5th Position with +4% net score.
- Theresa May – British Prime Minister
British Prime Minister, Theresa May is at 4th position in global leader survey by Gallup International. May received 38% favorable score and 31% unfavorable score. Total net score of May was +7%.
- Xi Jinping – Chinese President
In the survey of global leader, Chinese President Xi Jinping is at number 5th position. Xi Jinping received 37% favorable score and 31% unfavorable score and gets +6% net score. Xi Jinping holds the top offices of the party and the Chinese Military.
- Vladimir Putin – Russian President
Russian President, Vladimir Putin is at number 6th position in global leader survey which was conducted by Gallup International. He receives 43% favorable and 40% unfavorable score. Net score of Vladimir Putin was +3%. In last survey he was at number 8th position with -10% net score.
- Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud – Saudi Arabia King
In global leader survey, Saudi Arabia King, Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud is at number 7th position with -6% net score. Saudi Arabia King received 26% favorable score and 32% unfavorable score. His major initiatives as King includes the Saudi intervention in the Yemeni Civil War, Saudi vision 2030, and a 2017 decree allowing Saudi women to drive.
- Netanyahu – Israeli Prime Minister
With the total -8% net score, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu is at number 8th position with -8% net score in global leader survey conducted by Gallup International. Netanyahu received total 25% favorable score and 33% unfavorable score. Netanyahu has been elected Prime Minister of Israel four times, matching David Ben- Gurion’s record.
- Hassan Rouhani – Iranian President
Iranian President, Hassan Rouhani is at number 9th Position of global leader survey. Hassan Rouhani received 24% favorable and 33% unfavorable score and total net score was -9%. In 2013 Time Magazine named him in its list of the 100 Most Influential People in the world.
- Erdogan – Turkish President
In the global leader survey of Gallup International, Turkish President, Erdogan is at number 10th Position. Erdogan received 25% favorable score and 40% unfavorable score and his net score was -12%.
- Donald Trump – US President
With the -27% net score, US President Donald Trump is at number 11th position in global leader survey. Two year back US President Barack Obama ws at number 1st position with +30% net score. Donald Trump receives 31% favorable score and 58% unfavorable score. According to Forbes, he was the worlds 544th richest person as of May 2017 with an estimated net worth of $3.5 billion.
Image source : Wikipedia