One of the most popular platforms to come out of the sharing economy growth is Airbnb, that’s why we have created this article to showcase Airbnb hosting tips.
The platform has now seen more than 200 million guests book accommodation on the website. Being an Airbnb host isn’t just about providing a place to sleep, you have to take the full guest experience into account. As hosts are now competing with another 3 million plus listings, it’s more important than ever to stand out from the crowd. So what’s the best way to do this? Our Airbnb Hosting Tips provide all the Airbnb essentials that will guarantee even the fussiest guests feel at home. Ensuring your Airbnb is loaded with a full range of amenities for each guest will make for a great all-round experience, and help prevent any negative reviews of your place.
Amenities to push a homely stay
When listing your property on Airbnb, the platform makes it easy for each host to clearly state what it does and doesn’t have. Here’s some Airbnb Hosting Tips regarding the most important Airbnb essentials that will help you to entice guests and boost their satisfaction of your place.
No matter what you’re offering, a private room or a whole apartment, all Airbnb listings should aim to provide these basic items:
- Freshly pressed clean linen on each bed
- Large clean towels for each guest
- Fully furnished kitchen including white goods
- Toilet roll
- Toiletries for the bathroom i.e. shower gel, soap, shampoo
- Hot water
- Air conditioning if required
- Heating if required
- Hair dryer
- Clothes hangers
- TV with Freeview as a minimum
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine with washing liquid
- Private entrance to the listing
- Extra blankets, pillows and linen
Convert your kitchen in to a guests dream
For many of your guests the main reason why they are opting for a vacation rental rather than a hotel stay is the ability to utilise a kitchen. Help guests make their favourite recipes or experiment with the local produce in their “home away from home” with:
- Basic cooking equipment like pans, oven trays, pots, oil, salt, pepper and other long life condiments like herbs and spices. Try stocking something available locally
- Cutlery and dishware that is enough for the maximum amount of guests for your property with a few spare pieces for any replacements
- Microwave oven
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning supplies i.e. sponges, dishwashing soap, tea towels
The outside area of your property
Keep guests interested in your Airbnb’s outdoor space when you have some of the below:
- Outdoor furniture suitable for all weather conditions
- A working and clean BBQ or grill
- Garden that has been mowed and is tidy
- Useable balcony or patio area
Keeping your guests safe
Peace of mind, whether traveling alone or in a group, is an important part of vacationing. Make sure your guests feel safe and secure when your amenities include:
- Fire blanket
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Safety locks on windows
- Carbon monoxide detector
Thanks for reading the article! We hope you have greater understanding of the topic discussed above.
If you would like to find out more about our Premium Airbnb Management London Services please visit our homepage and fill out our free property revenue calculator to see how much you could earn on the short-let market today.
Don’t forget to share this blog post and leave a comment below, we love hearing about your experiences.
Here are some other Blog Articles for you to check out…
How To Create Your Own Airbnb Cleaning Checklist07/12/2017
Vacation Rental Hosting Tips: 6 Items Your Guests Will Appreciate30/11/2017
Tips To Optimise Your HomeAway Listing28/11/2017
Vacation Rentals: 5 Steps To Follow Before Buying23/11/2017
The post Airbnb Hosting Tips: Essentials For A Great Guest Experience appeared first on WinwInnKeeper.