Yep, Today is the day the the Good Lord decided it was time for me to be brought into the world 51 Years Ago. Another year older, and another year to be thankful.
The older I get, the more I love my life and the more I appreciate it. I say this every year, but I am happier today than at any other time in my life. With age comes confidence and calm – two things we can all use more of. Wouldn’t you agree?
Yes, age is just a number and life is privilege. A privilege worth celebrating!
Since we literally only have 7 more months left in the year, I’m setting six goals for my bucket list. Here are my 6 (51 –> 5 +1 = 6) things on my bucket list for this year:
- Host More Fantastic Meet and Greet Networking and Empowerment soirées!
- Spend more time with my loved ones.
- Increase my Retirement Fund. Save more, Spend less!
- Do one thing a week that enhances my life, like drinking more water.
- Do More Charitable Work.
- Live a healthier lifestyle. I will eat more healthy meals, add exercise into my daily routine, even if it’s just a 15 minute power workout, and think positively. Oh, and keep dreaming big. Our thoughts are incredibly powerful, and truly, at the end of the day, life is beautiful.So, now that I’ve shared these 6 goals, let’s celebrate 51! (Because no one else really does.) For this milestone, I’m giving away a free bottle of my favorite champagne! Cheers to the CHAMPAGNE GIVEAWAY!
How to enter:
1. Comment below saying, “Happy Birthday Rach”
2. For two extra entries into the Giveaway, tell me your favorite form of social media, using the hashtag: #champagnegiveaway.
The giveaway ends on May 31, 2017. All The Best To Youl!!
Off to enjoy my birthday. Even though today is actually my Birthday, I’m celebrating for the Whole Month!
The post The ***Champagne*** Birthday Giveaway appeared first on The FAB Lifestyle™.