Have you ever been on a first date where the only thing she talks about is who Khloe Kardashian happens to be dating that week? Or he announces that Donald Trump is his personal hero? These are the things you probably wish you knew before.
To spot these hidden deal breakers before it’s too late we’ve created a handy little tool that allows you to vet your online date. In order for it to work, you need to be friends with them on Facebook, which may not be a bad idea before you meet. (Desktop Only)
Browse by Category: Click any of the links below to jump to each category.
1. Keeping Up With The Kardashians – Brains over butts.
2. The Bachelor – Yay forced polygamy!
3. The Real Housewives – We’ve got enough drama.
4. Glee – Please make it stop.
5. The Simple Life – An easy way to tell who’s *simple* minded.
6. Duck Dynasty – “That toilet paper we got now is like John Wayne it don’t take crap off nobody!”
7. The View – Raven-Symone…do we need to say anything more?
8. Fifty Shades of Grey – Yay for BDSM.
9. Dragon Ball Z – Kamehameha! Now I shall deliver a Spirit Bomb!
10. Judge Judy – Proof that most people are complete idiots.
11. The Jerry Springer Show – How has this seriously been on since 1991?
12. Nickleback – No. Just no.
Unfollow Friends Who Like Nickleback
Click To Tweet
13. Ani Difranco – “And I gotta big hot cherry bomb, and I want to slip it through the mail slot of your front door.” What does that even MEAN????
14. Kanye West – 53 million dollars in debt? Seriously…
15. Robin Thicke – “You’re way too young to dance like that in front of a man like me baby… You know cigarettes are bad for you baby, but so am I.” Excuse me while I throw up in my mouth.
16. Chris Brown – Sorry, we like Rhianna and not in favor of beating women.
17. Lil Wayne – “I don’t want to be understood because if people understand me, they get tired of me.” Too late.
18. Charlie Sheen – He once accidentally shot his fiance in the arm. That’s one of the better things he’s done!
19. Hilary Duff – “But I’m gonna keep your jeans. And your old black hat – cause I wanna.”
20. Tyra Banks – You are still in the running to becoming America’s next top a**hole.
21. Simon Cowell – Obnoxious curmudgeon? Next!
22. Lindsay Lohan – What happened to our sweet little girl?
23. Ryan Seacrest – Mr. Cool.
24. Miley Cyrus – “I know what I’m doing. I know I’m shocking you.” Yup, and we’re blocking you.
25. Rebecca Black – Thank goodness it’s NOT Friday.
26. Martin Shkreli – “I think they have a fundamental misunderstanding with how pharmaceutical companies operate.”
Unfollow Friends Who Like Martin Shkreli
Click To Tweet
27. Mel Gibson – “Are you a Jew?”
28. Tom Cruise – Sure Top Gun was good–then it all just got creepy. Oh yea, he’s also in Scientology.
29. Paula Deen – We love her fatty recipes but will pass on the side of racism.
30. Paris Hilton – Her supporters should not only be unfollowed–they need to be sterilized.
31. Bernie Madoff – “I certainly wouldn’t invest in the stock market. I never believed in it. Most people lose money because of the emotional difficulty involved.”
32. OJ Simpson – “I had one fight in my adult life. I had the famous ’89 fight with Nicole, which she admits that she initiated the physical part.”
33. Bill Cosby – Does this even need an explanation?
34. Michael Vick – I love puppies.
35. Justin Bieber – We first want to deport him to Canada then we love him…
36. Brian Williams – “It was no more than 120 seconds later that the helicopter in front of us was hit.”
37. Ann Coulter – “I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote.”
38. Gwenyth Paltrow – Unfollow if you don’t care for organic placenta smoothies.
39. Steve Harvey – We know, reading can be hard.
40. Nancy Grace – Slightly overdramatic.
41. Donald Sterling – “I’m not a racist. I made a terrible, terrible mistake.”
42. Amanda Bynes – A Child Actor Cautionary Tale.
43. Jared “Subway” Fogle – Lost weight and then lost all our support.
44. Mike Tyson – Please don’t make him mad.
45. Chilis – How can we take you out to a real dinner when all your fav food is the Blooming Onion? *Chili’s on 45th and Lamar*
46. PETA – My boots are leather #sorrynotsorry.
47. NRA – Just just dodged a bullet with this one.
48. King Richard’s Faire – We’re all for dressing up and fantasy…but come on now.
49. Vegans – Yes, we know–you’re vegan. I’ll have the steak.
50. World of Warcraft – Why would I need to leave my room?
The post 50 Reasons to Unfollow Your Friends or Potential Tinder Dates appeared first on Top Romp.