The Clover dating app completed a dating trends study examining whether it is better to date a democrat or a republican. As it turns out, nothing says “I love you” more for Democrats
than a dime bag of weed and a venti vanilla latte. And for Republicans, the fastest way to their heart is a semi-automatic and sex on the beach. Below is a summary of the findings and an infographic.
Clover analyzed interest and political affiliation data from 700,000 users aged 18-65 and this is what they discovered:
Key Democratic Highlights:
1. Democrats are 2x more likely to smoke marijuana than Republicans
2. Democrats listen to hip hop 23% more than Republicans
3. Democrats meet for coffee 17% more than Republicans
4. Democrats have casual sex 30% more than Republicans
Key Republican Highlights:
1. Republicans are 2x more likely to shoot a gun than Democrats
2. Republicans listen to country music 55% more than Democrats
3. Republicans are 200% more religious than Democrats
4. Republicans have sex outdoors 50% more than Democrats
The post Is It Better to Date a Democrat or a Republican? appeared first on Top Romp.