PowerISO is a powerful image processing and file compression tool, which allows you to create, extract, compress, edit and convert ISO/BIN image files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. And most of all, the compressed files can be used directly without decompressing.
It can process almost all CD / DVD / BD image files including ISO and BIN files. PowerISO provides an all-in-one solution. You can do every thing with your ISO files and disc image files. PowerISO support almost all CD/DVD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA and so on). Note: DAA (Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as ISO, BIN.
- 1.Run PowerISO.
- 2.Click on the "New" button on toolbar or choose the "File > New > Data CD / DVD Image" menu.
- 3.Click on the "Add" button on toolbar to add files and folders. You can also directly drag files and folders from Windows Explorer to the PowerISO window.
- 4.Choose the menu "Action > New Folder" to create a new folder.
- 5.Choose the menu "Action > Change Label" to change the default label.
- 6.Choose the menu "File > Properties" to set the iso file properties.
- 7.Click on the "Save" button on toolbar, or click on the "File > Save As..." menu.
- 8.Choose the menu "Action > Boot > Add Boot Information" to load a bootable image file.
- 9.Save the iso file to "Standard ISO Images (*.iso)" format.
- 10.To make bootable CD, please burn the iso file to a blank CD / DVD disc.