Many people create a password on their Memory Card for securing their data from other persons, but some time People forget their Memory card password and without password they cannot access their Memory Card data on Computer or any other Mobile. So they are trying to remove password manually but they didn’t not get success.
So today we are going to show you the easiest way to remove Any Memory card Password, Just follow the below steps to easily remove any memory card password.
Remove Memory Card password (Micro SD) – (Method 1)1) First of all you have to use a Symbian OS phone to remove the memory card password, Generally Nokia uses the Symbian OS.
2) After that insert Memory Card into Symbian OS (Nokia) mobile
3) After inserting memory card on Symbian OS headset download the FExplorer Software on that device you can also download FExplorer software by simply Click here. (FExplorer is well known as a memory card password remover tool)
4) After downloading FExplorer software install it on your device
5) Then open FExplorer and go to C drive and find the file called “MMCSTORE”
6) After finding “MMCSTORE’ file send that file into your computer
7) After sending or copying that file into your computer system then open that file “MMCSTORE” into Notepad
8) At the end of file you find your password
Hope after following above steps you will easily get your password.
Micro SD / Memory Card Password Recovery – (Method 2)1) First of all download X-PLORE by clicking here
2) Now install X-PLORE in your SYMBIAN headset
3) After that open the X-PLORE and simply pass the numeric value zero (0)
4) Now select the option “SHOW THE SYSTEM FILES”
5) Now go to C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
6) After that press the numeric value 3 to enable HEX_VIEWER
7)Now you will find the some values like TMSD02G (c ??”? x???1?2?3?1?2) in third coloumn
8) Now simplified the above code remove the ‘?’ from the code you will get your memory card password
For the above code password is 12312
Note: In case you didn’t able to find the above path than try C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
Recover Memory Card password (Micro SD) – (Method 3)There is also one method available for remove memory card password- just Format your memory card
Note: when you are going to format your memory card it will ask you to enter password simply put password as 0000 and your card will formatted and password is removed automatically, but if you are going with this way then you will lose all of your data which are available on the memory card. If you have no any important data in memory then simply format the card but if you have any important data on your card then follow the above steps toand if you get any problem in above steps then let me know in below commenting.