Social media is fun and connects you to friends, and can be profitable as well. Here’s a quick lesson on how to get free bids from DealDash by using social media.
DealDash on Facebook
Just about everyone has a Facebook account, even my 70-year-old Aunt! Getting free bids from Dealdash by using Facebook is very easy and the most popular way to get free bids from DealDash. If you would like to get free bids from posting pictures on the Facebook DealDash page just go to this link
The Facebook DealDash page is also fun to follow as well as the way to get free bids. First, go to this link here, and “Like” it. You and DealDash will be “officially” friends. You will be able to post your own pictures and videos to get free bids every week. DealDash provides the instructions on how to get free bids by using Facebook:
“Submit a picture to our Facebook page following these guidelines and you’ll get up to 200 free bids plus be entered to win a 1,000 Bid Pack! Every Monday, DealDash will select the best picture of the previous week and award a 1,000 Bid Pack to the winner. The best picture will naturally be shared to the all the Facebook fans of DealDash. Photos of items valued under $99 are excluded from this weekly contest.”
Follow these steps to get your free bids:
1. Select an item you have won on DealDash to feature in the photo.
2. Take a high-quality photo clearly showing yourself and the item you won.
3. Post the photo to DealDash’s Facebook page and add a description which should include the following information: the item name, retail price, how much you paid for the item and a personal comment about the win as well. For example: “I got this $199 foot massager on @DealDash. I paid just $8.09 and used 98 bids! Thanks, DealDash, my feet feel great”
4. In the end of the caption, please include the following sentence and the link (See the picture below):
See how much you can save at: www.dealdash.com/join.php?utm_source=customer%20testimonials&utm_medium=pictures&utm_campaign=facebook
If the item value is $199 or above you’ll get 200 Free Bids!
If the item value is $99 to $198 you’ll get 75 Free Bids!
If the item value is less than $99 you’ll get 10 Free Bids!
You can see all of these instructions and guidelines on the DealDash Facebook page here. These must be actual items, not gift cards or bid packs.
DealDash on Twitter
Twitter is very popular, so of course DealDash is a member! Firstly, you need to follow DealDash on Twitter at this link here. You’re taking pics of your awesome DealDash wins to post on Facebook and Pinterest to get free bids, why not also post them on Twitter? You get more bids with very little extra effort required.
Want to get free DealDash bids by using Twitter? Here are the simple instructions. After receiving your win in the mail you can get free bids by just taking a picture of yourself holding the DealDash win and posting the picture on Twitter with a short message such as “I got this -__________ item – @DealDash for – 000 bids- & $ -000 final auction price. It’s awesome! #DealDash also gives #FREE shipping!” Just “fill in the zeros and blanks” with the answers, and you are on your way to free bids aplenty!
DealDash on Pinterest
Pinterest is one of the fastest-growing social media sites out there. If you have a blog of your own, you can get a lot of traffic from Pinterest. I can attest to the fact that most of my new blog traffic comes from Pinterest – there are just so many people using it these days that it’s the perfect place to get social! Here are the instructions on how to get the free bids from DealDash:
1. Take a picture of yourself showing an item you have won from DealDash.
2. Upload your new pin to your “DealDash” board on Pinterest.
3. Add a description to your pin, for example: “I got this $265 lawn fountain for only $6.89 and 92 bids! Thanks DealDash, I love my fountain and it makes my yard look beautiful.”
5. After you have pinned the picture, click “Edit”
4. Copy and paste the link to the source section (See the instructions below):
5. Send an email with a link to your post to firstname.lastname@example.org. Label it “Pinterest post”.
If the item value is $99 and higher you’ll get 50 Free Bids
If the item value is less than $99 you’ll get 10 Free Bids
Thanks for Reading this Article
I hope this was helpful in showing you how to get even more free bids from DealDash. If you’re interested in reading more tips and tricks check out the “Tactics & Tips” section on DealDash. Good luck and happy bidding everyone!
This blog was written by Dawn E, a mother of 3 who loves DealDash. Read even more at DealDashBlog.com, DealDashReviewed.com, or on her own blog, DawnBlogtopus.