Making one or two beep sound during the startup process or during a BIOS update is normal and common as the function of any Computer. But in case your HP computer beeps and Windows does not get started properly, then it might be a serious and critical issue that needs to be getting fixed. To deal with the problem with best HP Computer Technical Support you can contact professionals.
Here, find out the most common reasons behind the beeping sound error-
- Memory and heat-related failures caused
- A keyboard key is stuck
- A memory DIMM or hard drive cable is not configured correctly.
- A component available on the motherboard is unsuccessful
- A basic computer function won’t get started
Resolving beep codes:
Follow the steps in order to troubleshoot beeping issues. Before proceeding with the procedure, you need to turn off the computer and then remove the power cord. Once you have completed the task, simply replace any covers, connect the power cords, turn on the computer and further listen to a beep code.
- First of all, you need to eliminate media from the floppy drives, memory card reader slots, USB ports and CD/DVD drives and further disconnect all the non-essential devices.
- In the next step, you have to disconnect the mouse and keyboard.
- Restart the computer, in case the beep sound gets steps, then simply replace the disconnected devices.
- Remove any obstructions that can block vents. You need to simply clean the cooling vents on the case you remove dust.
- Next, try to remove the memory cover, and further reseat all memory modules. In case the computer stops beeps sound, it means that a memory module might not have been fully seated or connected.
- If your HP computer has several memory modules, then you need to turn on the computer with only one memory module installed. Here, if your computer stops beeping sound, then it means that the memory module might be defective or there is wrong memory module for the motherboard.
Furthermore, if the above steps do not help you to troubleshoot the beep sound problem on your HP printer, feel free to call on HP Computer Support Number +1-877-645-7494. Here, you will be assisted by our best IT technicians who are skilled and experienced in dealing with all sorts of technical errors related to HP computers.
View Source: https://goo.gl/z7mwVq
This post first appeared on How To Fix HP Printer Driver Installation Problem In Windows 10?, please read the originial post: here