While starting up your HP Computer you might encounter hard disk error with the error message on the computer’s screen. In order to deal with the problem and to have instant HP Computer Technical Support, contact experts.
On startup, a Hard Disk Error message displays:
“Hard Disk Error
Please run the Hard Disk Test in System Diagnostics.
Hard Disk # (XXX)”
The error message indicates that there is some problem with sectors, data, or physical disks on the hard drive. Do the following steps, if the error message displays on your HP computer’s screen-
- You need to make an instant backup of all important data and files.
- Here, you have to perform a hard drive diagnostic test in order to check the situation of the hard disk drive. Follow the instructions given below to perform a hard drive test-
Perform a hard drive diagnostic test:
- Firstly you need to turn off your HP computer by holding the power button for at least five seconds.
- Further, you have to simply turn on the computer and then press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. Once the menu appears, you need to press the F2 key.
- Here, the Hardware Diagnostics opens; you need to click “Component Tests” on the main menu.
- Now, you have to click “Hard Drive” in the Component Tests menu.
- Next, you have to click “Quick Test” in the Hard Drive Tests menu and then click “Run Once”.
- Here, the Hard Drive Quick Test starts. Moreover, if the computer is enriched with more than one hard drive, you have to choose the drive that you want to test. In order to test all the hard drives, simply choose “Test All Hard Drives”.
- Once the test is finished, the result will get display on the screen. Furthermore, the test results are also accessible in the Test Logs on the main menu.
- If the hard drive passes the Quick Test, still you are facing trouble with the hard drive; you need to run the Extensive Test.
However, in case you encounter any trouble with the above-stated steps of need help regarding your HP computer, feel free to contact our support service via HP Computer Support Phone Number +1-877-645-7494. The helpline number will help you reach our support instant as it is available 24/7 round the clock. Here, the best IT technicians will assist you with advanced tip and customized support at nominal charges.
This post first appeared on How To Fix HP Printer Driver Installation Problem In Windows 10?, please read the originial post: here