HP is the most used and renowned brand of scanners as it delivers scanners with great features and facilities and marked as the reliable scanners across the world. Although HP LaserJet Pro Scanner is quite prone to some technical problems that frequently display the error code 22. The error appears on the control panel during the time you attempt scanning from the device. The error 22 might appears due to multiple reasons including some extra pressure or weight to the glass of the scanner at the time of scanning an open book. The pressure or the weight can easily affect the procedure of the scanner mechanism. To know more about the error code or to fix the error quickly, get HP Scanner Tech Support from experts’ helpdesk.
Follow the steps given below to troubleshoot the error code 22 in HP LaserJet Pro Scanner:
- Turn on your HP scanner and wait till the scanner get silent for further procedure.
- Next, disconnect all the connected cables and unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Then wait for around 60 seconds before you begin the procedure.
- Now, simply plug the power cord and connect all the cables again back to the rear of the scanner.
- Turn on your HP scanner if it is not open automatically.
- At last, attempt the scanner requirements to perform the warm-up phase where the scanner lights flash and the carriage move further. Afterward, you need to wait till the warm-up period ends.
- Verify if the error 22 is fixed or not by performing a test scan from your scanner.
The above-mentioned steps are easy to perform and surely help to troubleshoot the error code 22, but in case you might get any problem or face any sort of difficulty, feel free to call on HP Scanner Support Phone Number +1-877-645-7494. Here, our team of the qualified technician will help you with high-end and instant solutions.
View Source: https://goo.gl/oeqndn
This post first appeared on How To Fix HP Printer Driver Installation Problem In Windows 10?, please read the originial post: here