While scanning from your all in one HP Printer, sometimes you might face some problems like the computer or the scanner won’t able to found or the scan fails. Moreover, sometimes, the problem appears with the following error message “An error occurred communicating with the scanning device”, “An error occurred while communicating with the HP imaging device”, “Computer not found”, “No Computer Detected”. These messages indicate that there are some technical glitches or halt with your scanner that might require some quick fix. Here, you can consult experts for HP Scanner Tech Support to deal with the problem.
Additionally, we have discussed some of the best solutions steps that can be sued to fix the scanner problem easily-
Method 1: Restart devices and check driver scan settings-
- Firstly, turn on your printer.
- Now, endure that the power cord of the printer is directly connected to an electrical outlet and via some power strip or surge protector.
- Shut down all the programs on your computer and then shut down the computer.
- Afterword, you need to turn on your printer and then turn on your computer.
- Here, you have to attempt a search for your printer model name, and further hit the printer name in the list you
- Then you need to follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once you complete the above process, try to scan and check if it is working properly.
Method 2: Check the network and printer connection status-
- You need to ensure that the printer is connected properly to the network.
- Most of the routers can function with both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands, but it is not possible with all HP printers and scanners. Here, ensure that the 2.4 GHz router band is allowed and broadcasting. If the router broadcasts separate network names (SSIDs) for each band, connect the printer to the 2.4 GHz band SSID. If the printer is compatible with 5.0 GHz, then you need to connect it to the 5.0 GHz band SSID.
- On the computer, mouse over the network icon in the notification area to view the network name and status of the connection. Here, you need to perform the steps according to the printer demands and requirements for which you have to follow the onscreen instructions.
- Try to scan and check if it is working.
The above-stated solutions and easy and simple to attempt, but in case you encounter any sort of problem with the above steps, feel free to call on HP Scanner Support Phone Number +1-877-645-7494. The number is offered to every customer who is seeking help for their HP scanner. Here, our support providers are available to deliver the world-best support with high-end solutions.
View Source: https://goo.gl/UH3dk9
This post first appeared on How To Fix HP Printer Driver Installation Problem In Windows 10?, please read the originial post: here