It is very unfortunate when your HP Computer does not get turn on, you press the power button on your computer and nothing happens. There are several issues and reasons that can stop your HP computer from turning on, which includes a dead power supply to a broken wall outlet. If your computer does not turn on then you can try to use some repair tools to troubleshoot this troublesome situation. If you are aware of the startup troubleshooting, you should not begin to resolve the problem on your own; all you should consult an expert at HP Tech Support Number.
Moreover, follow the instructions given below through which you can easily troubleshoot your HP computer startup problem.
- First of all, hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds and then release it. Again press the power button once as you normally would. Most of the time the issue with the battery on the motherboard can get fixed with this process.
- Ensure that the power cord for your HP computer is plugged properly and securely. Disconnect the additional components like power strip or extension cord and plug directly into the wall. Sometimes the problem may occur due to the bad outlet coming from the extension with which you have plugged in your HP computer.
- Furthermore, you can try some different power cord. A desktop computer uses a universal power cord that can be found at any electronics store or borrow it from your friend.
- Verify the power supply if it is working or not. Verify the power supply if it is working or not. You need to remove the computer case and the locate the power supply with the following steps:
- Remove the case of your computer and then locate the power supply in the back of the computer. There must be most of the colorful cables that lead to the other components of the computer including CD Rom drive and motherboard. Further, you have to disconnect every cable except for the one that connects directly to the motherboard.
- Try to turn on your computer and once it starts, it means the power supply is functional, but some other device in the computer is not working.
- You can also change or replace the power supply if you find it comfortable replacing the power supply. Make sure that you are aware of each and every step when you start replacing the power supply.
If nothing seems to be working to troubleshoot the problem, then it is better to contact some qualified technicians who can fix your HP computer. However, you can connect our customer service at HP Help Phone Number +1-877-645-7494. Here, you will be supported by the skilled and certified techies who will help you’re to repair your HP computer systematically with advanced methods.
View Source: https://goo.gl/fhbtQa
This post first appeared on How To Fix HP Printer Driver Installation Problem In Windows 10?, please read the originial post: here