The cut-throat competition in real Estate industry is compelling agents to think of new ways to attract buyers and sellers. Almost all real estate companies have an official website to let people know of their existence. However, it is necessary for businesses to change with the emerging trend and technology.
Let’s take a look at following graph report revealing that till 2017, the projected number of Mobile app downloads will shot up to 268692 million.
The increasing dependability of people on smartphone apps is noticed by marketing experts of real estate industry. As a result, many leading names in this sector have found a place for themselves in the App Store. So what are you waiting for?
What’s the need for real estate app?
Buying a house earlier was a tedious task that involved visiting an array of Properties to get an idea of its exact location and infrastructure. In the current scenario where people are always pressed for time, the age old method of paying a visit to each and every available option is next to impossible.
When technology has offered us the convenience of using app in mobile to carry out the task, why not use that? App has a complete set of listings posted at the fingertips of prospective buyers. The price of the house, size in square feet, pictures of kitchen, living room, bedroom and floor plan information is mentioned besides each property option.
What’s more is that some apps provide complete 360 degree view of the entire house. Other relevant information such as proximity to school, college, hospital, shopping mall, bank and ATM is available for reference. Based on your requirements, match several criteria with the information posted on the app and shortlist few properties.
Useful Reading :- Important Aspects to Consider when Hiring Mobile App Developers
Visiting only those properties that appeal you saves your valuable time and efforts. Another important feature that makes real estate app a much-desired one is ‘mortgage calculator’. With this tool, prospective buyers can evaluate their borrowing capacity and calculate repayments automatically. This gives a clear view to the buyer on whether he or she would be able to afford the home or not.
Advantages of Real Estate App
- Real estate apps for iPhone give prospective buyers the flexibility to contact agents or get the property listing even on the go.
- By filling up the form that specifies your requirements, buyers get notifications on properties that match their requirement criteria.
- Earlier people had no proper price comparing tool due to which they relied on the rate stated by the agent and negotiated on that. With app, customers can compare various properties and their prices to take a wise decision.
- Attractive, user-friendly and feature-rich real estate apps for Android add to your company’s market reputation. In other words, the app is your marketing representative.
- Realtors can easily add new property to the listings and even delete the one that is sold out. They have complete control of the app and can update it timely as per the requirement. Relators can get a report on the number of downloads to gauge their popularity among mobile users.
- Buyers can get useful information on properties through the app. They get to discuss about shortlisted property options with their families and show them pictures of houses at any time of the day. Such a big task of searching for the dream house can now be done at leisure.
One mistake in building mobile apps for real estate agents can cost a lot. It is better to give the project to experienced Real estate mobile apps Development Company that promise to deliver the best possible app in limited time.
This post first appeared on First Look At IPhone 7 And IPhone 7 Plus: What’s In Store For Prospective IPhone Buyers, please read the originial post: here