The leading live event conference and expo of the year, XLIVE, just kicked off yesterday in Las Vegas!
Now on its second day at the famous Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, the live event and festival conference will run until Wednesday, December 13th. One of the biggest and most highly anticipated events of 2017, XLIVE will highlight everything from music, food and beverage festivals to sports and beyond.
Through the years, Xlive has never failed to open a global platform for participants to discuss the most recent topics and explore the future of live event operations together with the most inspiring names in the business.
Panels for the conference will cover music, live sports, food and beverage, Esports, branding tracks, and technology while providing all attendees the opportunity to participate in two intensive workshops that will tackle Data & Analytics and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Also, attendees will get the chance to attend that D&A workshop, an extension of the widely successful Data and Analytics Summit which took place this past spring in Los Angeles. With the D&A workshop, participants of the event will get to hear from top luminaries the best practices for collecting and analyzing customer data to improve monetization opportunities.
With three full days to go, XLIVE will introduce several new and exciting initiatives to the already-stacked conference. This is to ensure that the event will be able to deliver an all-encompassing experience filled with arts and networking opportunities.@XLIVECON will officially begin its workshops and other agendas today!Click To Tweet
This year, XLIVE has curated a selection of thought-provoking panelists that will unite the alumni from the inaugural conference with a fresh new set of speakers. Some of the returning speakers for this year’s XLIVE conference include:
- John Trumble, Managing Director, New York City Wine & Food Festival
- Olivia Diamond, Director of Brand Partnership, POP Montreal
- Eamon Armstrong, Creative Director, Everfest
- Ryan Kunkel, Co-CEO, Red Frog Events
Aside from the names listed above, over 200 speakers representing thousands of events will also be in attendance. The roster includes:
- Steve Raizes, SVP of Audio, Experiential & Consumer Products, Viacom Global Entertainment Group
- Stacy Smith, Founder and Director, USC Annenberg Inclusion Initiative
- Mike Dee, President of Sports and Event, Entercom
- Stefanie Salem, Founder and CEO, Newport Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Stephanie Llamas, VP, Research and Strategy Head of Immersive Technology Insights, Superdata
- Patrick Walsh, President and COO, Emmis Communications
- Amy Lupo, Senior Director of Marketing, ESPN/X Games
- Wim Stocks, CEO, Worldgaming
- Jeff Miller, Senior Vice President, MSA Security
- Tobia Ekman, Vice President, Live Nation
- Many more
For a complete list of speakers at the Las Vegas XLIVE, click here.
Sunday, December 10th – Opening Night
- XLIVE Sunday Registration at The Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino – South Seas North Foyer
- XLIVE Welcome Reception at Foundation Room
Monday, December 11th
- Registration Opens – South Seas North Foyer
- Esports, Data & Analytics and Event IT Workshops
- Opening Remarks
- Opening Keynote
- The VC Perspective – Next up in Event Technology
- Booming Business – Getting Into the Game of Alternative Live Sporting Events
- Planning for the Unpredictable – What To Do When Mother Nature is Uncooperative
- We Want more! – Creating More Boutique Destination Festivals Catered to the Rising Demand
- The Customer is King – Unlocking the Secrets of Stellar Customer Service
- Experiential Trailblazers – Leading Live Events to a Brighter Future
- Brain Download – The Neuroscience of Experience
- Community Impact – Making a Positive Impact on Communities Through Live Events
- Future of VIP Experiences – Using Technology to Create the ”Perfect VIP Festival Experience”
- Exhibit Hall Hours
- Safety First – Building out the best health and safety team
- The Ultimate Fan Experiences – Insights to Growing Sponsorship, Digital Engagement, and Actionable Data
- Make That Money – Monetizing Venues on Non-Gamedays
- A 420 Phenomenon – Understanding cannabis within the live event marketplace
- The Global Market – Taking Your Live Experience Overseas and beyond
- The State of Live
- Keynote Presentation
- Young Executives Program Announcement
- Opening Cocktail Reception Sponsored by Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority on the Exhibit Floor
Agendas, topics, and other details for December 12th and 13th XLIVE conference and expo are available here.
Who says learning can’t be fun? Are you attending the XLIVE conference in Las Vegas this week? Let us know about your experience in the comment section below!
The post XLIVE: Speakers, Agendas, Live Streams, and Other Details appeared first on Edgy Labs.