Remove background from image in android
You may have witnessed that many times you have clicked a great picture but it is ruined because of the poor Background, or any other reason ruins your selfie.
So that means most of the time the problem is created by the background. What are we supposed to do to retain the picture and save them?
The answer is an Android Application called Background Eraser. It will help you to erase any kind of background from your desired image.
So without any further due, let’s have a look at the tutorial to make this all happen.
Also Read – Outstanding Instagram Captions Which Will Make Your Day (Mega List)
Steps To Remove Background from image in Android –
1. First of all, download and install the Background Eraser App on your Android.
2. Then, open the App, and you will see options such a mentioned in the below screenshot. You have to click on “Load a Photo”.
3. Then, you have to simply select the photo in which you want to erase the background and crop the unwanted part.
4. Once, the cropping is completed, tap on “Done”.
5. Now, you will see multiple options like Manual, Auto and Eraser. As far my knowledge goes, selecting the Auto option will be the safest if you do care about the quality of your photo.
6. After the completion of the process, if you feel that something went wrong, then simply go back and click on “Eraser” to get things done.
7. If you’re now satisfied with your image then, click on “Done” and remove always to keep the smoothness at the top to maintain the level of smoothness of your photo.
8. And, then at last click on “Finish” to complete the process. After that, you can see the final Image in your desired background.
Thus, was the tutorial to remove the background from any image on Android.
Also Read – Top 10 Best 4G Mobiles Under 5000 Rs With VoLTE Support (Buyer’s Guide)
Video Tutorial –
Although, Background Eraser is a full-fledged App and you don’t need anything else if you have it, but still, if you need an alternative to do the same task then you can rely on –
1. PhotoLayers – It is not just made to Remove Background from image in Android but also add up to 11 pictures at the same time to create a photo montage. If you need an artistic feel with your image and want to a bit more creative with your pictures, then you can surely go with PhotoLayers. The tutorial to use PhotoLayers is almost same.
Features of PhotoLayers –
1. You can make crystal clear photo montages with a very simple process.
2. You can add up to 11 pictures at the same time to create a photo montage.
3. You can also change the color tone of your photo to give it a more artistic look.
4. The App does contain ads, but they won’t disturb you while doing your task. It’s very smooth with its process.
Also Read – Best Offline Android Games To Play Without Internet
2. TouchRetouch – It is also a very cool App. It is not a background remover App, but it is a Blemish remover. So, it will remove the small and big objects in your background which is ruining your image. The Applications is so accurate that you can even remove minor objects from the background to make the final image flawless.
As far the trust factor and the performance of all the Apps mentioned in the article are concerned, I would like to assure all of you that the Applications are just perfect at their task and won’t disappoint you even in the parallel universe.
BackGround Eraser, Photolayers, and TouchRetouch are rated very good on Google Playstore, and all of them have great reviews.
Many times our photos go rogue, and we are not able to capitalize on our great photos of poor backgrounds, but if you will use these Applications properly and master them, then you would be able to conserve most of your photos, instead of dumping them. And easily remove photo background to make your memorable photos likable again.
Ending the Article –
In the end of the article, I want to say that all the Apps are perfect for the purpose, so do not have any second thoughts while using these Applications and follow the tutorial properly to carry out the process perfectly.
Hence, was my views to remove background from image in Android. I hope you like the post. Feel free to comment your reviews in the comment box.
The post How To Remove Background From Any Image In One Click On Android appeared first on HackerzTrickz