We finally got approval for a position in my team for a minion, I mean... Information Security Analyst. Looking for someone who wants to be part of a very mature security operation.
- Review events and alerts
- Incident Response
- Security awareness
- Assist with projects
- Anything else the seniors don't feel like doing
- Certs: Sec+, CISSP (preferred), GIAC
- Degree in whatever, extra points if IT or security related
- Linux knowledge, TCP/IP
- Experience is a plus, although we could train the right person if it's a good fit
- Business acumen. You'll be interfacing with lots of people (internal)
- Being curious, wanting to go down the rabbit hole
- Team player. Loners do not blend into our group
- No remote work
- No relocation assistance
- 99% business hours
- Budget for training/certs
- Free food when meeting are over and no one claims leftovers
There are some candidates in the pipeline but if interested you can get to the top of the queue via yours truly.
PM for details.
This post first appeared on Recent Blogs Posts - TechExams.net IT Certificatio, please read the originial post: here