Corsair launches K63 Cherry MX Red compact gaming keyboard
Corsair has announced the launch of a new tenkeyless compact gaming keyboard, the Cosair K63, available exclusively with Cherry MX Red mechanical switches.
The upper level of the keyboard includes dedicated media keys as well as a brightness toggle and a key to lock out the Super (Windows) modifier key - preventing it from dropping you out of a full-screen game due to an accidental press. The keyboard, naturally, connects via USB, but Corsair claims includes full anti-ghosting and N-key rollover - something many USB keyboards lack, being able to detect only a handful of simultaneous key-presses before ignoring additional inputs.
To further endear the device to gamers, Corsair has included compatibility with its Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software to assign custom macros to any key and dynamically control the per-key backlighting. The keyboard weighs 1.12kg overall and measures 365mm by 171mm with a 41mm height.
- 100% CHERRY MX Red mechanical keyswitches: Gold-contact CHERRY MX mechanical gaming keyswitches deliver the ultimate performance and competitive advantage
- Per-key red LED backlighting and large font keycaps: Brilliant red LED backlighting enhances the experience with dynamic and virtually unlimited lighting adjustability
- Compact, tenkeyless design: Great for travel, and you'll have more room for your mouse
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls: Control to adjust media on-the-fly, without interrupting your game
- 100% Anti-ghosting with full key rollover: No matter how fast your in-game actions are your keystrokes always register the way you intended
- The power of CUE: Fully programmable with CUE to assign macros to any key and create dynamic lighting effects
- Windows Key Lock mode: Stay focused and prevent accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses