Cybersecurity is the Number one priority for both industry and government sectors. In fact, $90 trillion could be lost by 2030 due to cyberattacks if cybersecurity fails to accelerate. What are we doing now and what’s the future?
- Cybercrime in 2015 is costing businesses globally between $400 ~ $500 billion annually. For 2016, the cybercrime costs estimation is $2-$3 trillion globally
- $90 trillion could be lost by 2030 due to cyberattacks if cybersecurity fails to accelerate
- Cyber Security is the number one priority for both industry and government sectors
- 62% of firms feel they have too few security professionals
- KPMG study on global CEOs revealed that 50% of CEOs do not feel prepared for a cyber attack
Check out our article Data Theft Prevention: Why Data Science Is Not Enough
The post [INFOGRAPHIC] Cyber-Attacks on the Rise – The Role of AI in Security appeared first on SparkCognition Inc.