Having My Contacts Backup App for Android and iOS devices is the best way to safeguard your contacts list. My Contact App is the best contact manager you can ever think of getting. Backup and retrieve lost contacts without stress.
Some of you might have found it hard to retrieve lost contacts due to not having a contact backup app. But after reading this article, you have no choice than to download My Contact Backup App for Android and iPhone.
Read More – How To Deactivate Facebook Account / Delete Facebook Account at facebook.com
On this article, I will discuss with you how to download My Contact backup App using your Android, Window, Blackberry and iPhone devices. All you need to do is read through this article to the end.
Some will ask:
- Where are my Google contacts?
- How do I edit my Google contacts?
- How do you get your contacts from your Google account?
- And How do I get my contacts back?
Just feel free and read on to this article. You will get the full gist as we proceed. Do you know that with My Contacts Backup App, you will never lose your contacts once you check your Gmail with Android.
Read More – Play Fishdom Online Games | Fishdom Game App iTune Apple – Android
My Contacts Backup App For Android & iOS Features
Here are some of the main features of My contacts backup that you will never love to miss.
- Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
- Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE.
- In App vCard Restore Feature
- Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
- Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
- Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
- Delete All Contacts in Address Book
- VCF backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
How do I get my contacts back?
Method 2 Restore Contacts on iPhone from iCloud:
- Go to Settings > iCloud on your iPhone and turn off Contacts.
- Click “Keep on My iPhone”.
- Turn on the Contacts and tap “Merge”.
- Wait for some seconds. You should see the deleted contacts back on your iPhone.
Read More – www.afrointroductions.com login – Afrointroductions Online Dating Site
Download My Contacts Backup App For Android & iOS – Contact Manager App
To download my contacts backup app for your android and iPhone devices is very easy to download. All you need to do is download the App right on this page.
Go to Apps Stores or Google Play Store to download Contact Manager App / contact organizer App.
For comments on My Contacts Backup App For Android & iOS – Contact Manager App use the comment box below.
The post My Contacts Backup App For Android & iOS – Contact Manager App appeared first on Dailys Gist.