EBSU 2016 Admission List Out – Ebsu 2016/2017 provisional Admission list is out. Accordingly, the Underlisted candidates have been offered provisional admissions in various programmes of the University. The list can be accessed by the candidates through the Admission Status.
If you have been waiting for this Ebsu Admission Update then is time to calm down and check if your name is on the admission list. How do I check EBSU Admission List?
Read Also – Download mp3juices Free Music & Videos | www.mp3juices.cc
I will discuss with you on this article how to check EBSU 2016 Admission List and also how to pay EBSU Acceptance fee of Admission 2016/2017 session.
All you need to do now is read carefully to the end of this article. Make sure you click on links where applicable to check your 2016/2017 admission status.
How To Check EBSU 2016 Admission List
To check Ebonyi State University Admission Status is very simple and easy. Read through the steps below.
Read Also – Download Vikings O2TvSeries | tvshows4mobile.com
- Visit EBSU Portal http://ebsu-edu.net/
- Click on 2016/2017 EBSU Admission List
- Click Check admission status link in EBSU Website.
- Select the Programme
- Select Session
- Enter Reg No.
- Finally click on Submit to Check Admission Status.
Congratulations! You have just finished checking your EBSU 2016 Admission list. If your name is not out then do not panic. There will be a second supplementary list.
How To Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee Of Admission
- Log on to www.ebsu-edu.net as a new student and print out an invoice using your JAMB Registration number.
- Visit any of the banks as indicated in the invoice and pay the sum of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) only.
- After payment, the bank will issue you with a confirmation order number (pin).
- Return to the portal (ebsu-edu.net) to register the Pin and obtain your acceptance of offer of admission.
- You are given three weeks from the date of this publication to complete action on the payment or risk losing the admission opportunity.
- After that, you are advised to report to the EBSU admission unit from 5th December, 2016 for commencement of documentation and other registration processes with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- And Original LG.A. Identification Letter
- Screening Result slip.
- EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N20,000 acceptance fee).
Read Also – Mugabe Top Hilarious Quotes | Mugabe Relationship Quotes
N/B: All candidates that are offered admission into courses different from the initial courses they applied for with JAMB are compulsorily required by JAMB to effect online change of course using JAMB website: www.JAMB.org.ng and print their JAMB admission letters thereafter.
For comments on EBSU 2016 Admission List Out – Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee of Admission use the comment box below.
The post EBSU 2016 Admission List Out – Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee of Admission appeared first on Dailys Gist.