[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/12"][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id="left-sidebar"][/vc_column][vc_column width="5/6"][vc_column_text] Almost everyone in this world uses a Smartphone, and mobile companies bring latest cell phones for their use with different features to gain top position in the market. The popular operating system among users is Android and iOS that is ruling the whole mobile market. Some use android phones while others use phones. Since iPhone is very popular than android thus, users are taking a shift from Android to iPhone. This shift means they have to transfer Android data to a new device, which is going to be a tough task. The takes can be hard for the new users who don’t know the ways to transfer message and other data. Here are simple and effective ways to transfer messages between these devices. The methods are tested and thus reliable.
Method 1 - Use iOS AppApple has released an iOS App for its users to transfer data among different devices securely. The app is free, and you can get it easily from play store. To use it follow the steps.
- Download from Google play store
- Turn the WI-FI settings on both devices
- Set the device name and select move data
- A code will be generated, use it to establish a connection
- Select the message you wish to transfer
- Tap next, and after few minutes android text messages transfer to iPhone
Method 2 - How to transfer message using Phone To Phone Transfer softwarePhone To Phone Transfer software is good for transferring messages to Android.The application can transfer data between Android and iOS. Not only you can transfer messages, but other files like contacts, music, calendar, video, call history can be easily transferred from one device to another. You can safely transfer data without risk of getting them lost. They can safely delete the old content from your phone so that you can sell it.
- Install the software - download the software for your device on your PC and install it. Once the installation is completed and launches the program. Select from the given Options “Phone To Phone Transfer ”button and get started.
- Connect to computer - connect the two devices using USB cables with the computer. On Android, turn on the USB debugging.
- Select messages - once a connection is established between two devices, you will see the name of two devices on the screen of PC. You should be sure that the source phone is android and destination phone is iPhone. If this is not the order, then switch their positions. Select the content that you wish to move as there will be many options displayed on the screen.
- Select transfer - after selection, click on start transfer to transfer messages from android to iPhone. The progress of the transfer can be viewed in the progress bar. The connection between two devices should not be the break until the process complete. It will take few minutes for task completion so wait patiently. Now all your messages are transferred from one to another device.
Method 3 - use Android appAndroid apps are also developed for easy transfer of data between Android and iPhone. These application backups your message to Gmail account. Enable IMAP on your account, and then messages can be easily transferred to another device. To enable IMAP to follow these steps.
- Go to settings
- Forwarding and IMAP/POP
- Enable IMAP
The post Transfer messages between Android and iPhone without any loss appeared first on 3TECH | Technology news, Tech Updates, Tech Reviews.