In this section, I am going to inform you about some technique. Sometimes we undergo with this issue of the corrupted storage device, and this guide will help you.
We faced this problem nowadays, A Corrupted storage drive like Pen Drive or SD card is a time-consuming task. We often with hours to get back our data into working condition but unfortunately get nothing. This article consists of having a broad range methods which will give you the knowledge to recover your corrupted pen drive or SD card.
For SD card, insert it into a card reader or slot provided in your computer or laptop. microSD card users can use an adapter. It will not work if you use instead of card reader some device like a smartphone or camera. Let’s check here are some different methods.
Sometimes our computer is unable to designate drive letters (like C, D, E) to your storage drives. Due to this reason the stored files on it cannot obtain access. To fix this issue, you can manually assign the drive letter to your storage device.
This simple step by step method to fix the corrupted pen drive or SD card by manually assigning a correct drive letter:
1. Connect your storage drive to your desktop and laptop.
2. Right, Click on My Computer/ This PC. Select Manage in the drop down.
3. Click on “Disk Management” to the left. Moreover, wait until Windows load the virtual disk service.
4. Right Click on your storage card or pen drive and click on “Change Drive Letter and paths.”
5. Click the drive letter (box turn blue) and click Change.
6. Select the drive letter from the drop-down list and click Ok.
If it does not fix, you should try to use on another Computer
Sometimes the issue is only on your PC. Try it out on the different PC. Hopefully, it may work.
Reinstall the driver for your storage device, and drivers may sometimes corrupt. You should reinstall drivers by these steps:
You can repair your corrupted storage device with CMD
Windows Command Prompts which usually known as CMD. In this, you have to enter some commands and windows forcibly format your corrupted pen drive/SD card.
1. Attach the corrupted Pen drive or SD card to your computer.
2. Hover your mouse pointer on Start button and Right Click.
3. Click on Command Prompt as (Admin). Windows will open as CMD.
4. Type diskpart and hit Enter.
5. Type list disk and hit Enter. A list will be displayed all those storage devices connect your computer.
6. Type select disk <choose the number of your disk> and hit Enter. (Example: select disk 1). Important: be sure you have entered the correctly. Otherwise, you may format your internal storage drive. You can type list disk again for confirmation
7. Type clean and hit Enter.
8. Type create partition primary and press Enter.
9. Type active.
10. Type select partition 1
11. Type format fs=fat32 and hit Enter. It can take few minutes for the format.
To get back your lost data
Sandisk Rescue Pro is the best for data recovery in case you have deleted your files or formatted by mistake. SD card should be in working state before performing the recovery. Other remarkable data recovery software is Recuva by Piriform.
If you like this post? Share it!
The post How to Repair Corrupted SD Card and Pen Drive in the easiest way? appeared first on Tech Rake.