Our Facebook Augmented Reality Community has reached it’s latest milestone – 10,000 Members! The Facebook Augmented Reality Community features latest Augmented Reality News and Virtual Reality News. We also share latest news with the Natural User Interface, Computer Vision and other areas that pertain to Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality worlds. Kickstarter campaigns and latest Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality projects are also often posted and promoted by community members.
To give you an idea of the different types of news members of the Facebook Augmented Reality Community find interesting, we’ve included the top 5 news items from the last 30 days that members interacted with below:
- HoloLens vs. Meta 2 (Link)
- Magic Leap’s Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed (Link)
- British Patient To Undergo World’s First Virtual Reality Cancer Operation (Link)
- Google’s Secret VR Weapon Is Project Tango (Link)
- Virtual Reality Desk Claims Another Victim (Link)
If you’re interested in joining the Facebook Augmented Reality Community, you can join here.
The post Facebook Augmented Reality Community – 10,000 Members Milestone appeared first on Zugara.
- Zugara and PayPal Bring Mobile Payments To Virtual Dressing Room Experience
- Life Styler In Australia Launches Webcam Social Shopper
- Samsung UK, Ted Baker and Zugara Debut VSS Virtual Dressing Room Tech At RBTE In London