Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Einstein's Riddle

Well he said 98% of the world would be unable to solve it. But who knows, you could be among the remaining 2% ... must try.

The situation:
  1. There are 5 houses in five different colors.
  2. In each house Lives a person with a different nationality.
  3. These five owners Drink a certain type of beverage, Smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
  4. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same beverage.

The facts:
  • the Brit lives in the red house
  • the Swede keeps dogs as pets
  • the Dane drinks tea
  • the green house is on the left of the white house
  • the green house's owner drinks coffee
  • the person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
  • the owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
  • the man living in the center house drinks milk
  • the Norwegian lives in the first house
  • the man who smokes blends lives next to the one who keeps cats
  • the man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
  • the owner who smokes BlueMaster drinks beer
  • the German smokes Prince
  • the Norwegian lives next to the blue house
  • the man who smokes blend has a neighbor who drinks water

The question: Who owns the fish?




This post first appeared on The Door To The 22nd Century, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Einstein's Riddle

×

Subscribe to The Door To The 22nd Century

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×