How to stop WhatsApp from sharing your data with Facebook: WhatsApp has dependably been cautious about the data shared by them with Facebook. They have constantly kept up that “each message is end-to-end encrypted” and said that they utilize ‘very little data’ with Facebook.
After the current row on Facebook and Cambridge Analytica, a considerable measure of users have come to realize that how helpless their own data was. Users of different online networking sites, particularly Facebook, have turned out to be mindful of what data they need to give out or what not. Not long after this, there have been a ton of eyebrows raised if WhatsApp, owned by Facebook, shares information with the web-based social networking site.
In any case, there are two ways by which you can make the additional step of feeling safe and keep on using the messaging Application without being stressed over your data being shared to Facebook.
How to stop WhatsApp from sharing your data with Facebook
Option 1: On the off chance that you need to totally cripple the application share data with other application, at that point, you have to take after the underneath mentioned steps to make your WhatsApp not share your own data to Facebook.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
- Go to Settings. Android users will find it from the top right corner of the app where you will see three vertical dots. iOS users will find it in the bottom right-hand od the app.
- Once you are in the account section you will need to tap on Account.
- The last option will be able to see is where you need to tap the check mark to the right of Share my account info.
- To disable the feature, tap Don’t Share.
This step will prove to be useful when you install the application for the first time.
The post How to stop WhatsApp from sharing your data with Facebook appeared first on MuchTech.