According to Facebook,”Your Year in Review is includes days from this past year (2017) that you’ve spent or new friends which you made this year,birthday wishes, and compiles them in a short video that can be edited and shared.”
How to see your Year in Review video on Facebook
- To see your Year in Review visit facebook.com/yearinreview2017 or click Watch Yours on a Year in Review that has been shared by a friend.
- You may also see your Year in Review video in your News Feed, but it’s only visible to you unless you share it.
How to share your Year in Review video on Facebook
- Go to facebook.com/yearinreview2017
- Login to your Facebook account,if your not signed in.
- Now,click Share Video
- Select the audience for the post.
- Click Post.
Now your selected audiance will watch your Facebook Year in Review 2017 video.
How to edit your Year in Review video before you share it
- Go to above metioned link.(facebook.com/yearinreview2017)
- Click Edit Video and then choose the photos and posts you want to appear in your video.
- Click Next
- Select the audience for the post
- Click Post.
Note: Make sure you have enough shared contains(photos/posts) this year on Facebook.Otherwise you can’t create your Facebook #yearinreview2017 video.
The post How to See,Edit and Share Your Year In Review Video On Facebook(2017) appeared first on MuchTech.