As you know, Plenty of fish is very famous dating site.POF.com has many free features which makes it user friendly and popular.You can set up nice profile on plenty of fish and you can find your match as per your wish. But sometimes you get annoying meassges and you get frustrated while using your plenty of fish account.So you might need to hide your profile from serach results and websites like Google,Bing and Yahoo.If you need to contact users that only have your permission just hide your plenty of fish profile and here is guide for how to hide your plenty of fish(pof) account.
How to hide your Plenty Of Fish (POF) profile
- Go to POF.com and login to your plenty of fish account.
- Click to “Edit Profile” link.
- Now,you will see a tabbed menu and a link says “To hide your profile from others, click here”.
- Confirm and complete your action.
Note: Once your profile is invisible, you will not be found in any bar of pictures/images or search results of POF.com.
For those who have hidden their profile, the some users will continue to see your user profile:
- Your favorite members.
- Members who have your name on their favorites.
- Members who search exactly your username.
- Members you contact after hiding your details.
- Members that have messages in your POF.com PM inbox.
How to unhide your Plenty Of Fish (POF) profile
Just click Edit Profile. Then Click “Edit Profile.” Below the tabbed menu, just click the button alongside: “To unhide your profile from others, click here”
You can hide your POF profile as per your need and you can stop annoying stuff and spam message from your POF profile by hiding your plenty of fish profile and photos.
- How to Block,Unblock and Report Someone on Plenty of Fish
- How to Download POF Free Dating App
- POF Mobile Login|POF Mobile Login Page