You can add up to 5 accounts on both iOS and Android Instagram app. It’s good for you,if you are using Instagram account for professional growth.If you are looking for how to manage multiple Instagram accounts from a single device, here’s a quick guide on how to manage multiple accounts on Instagram.
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap on “Settings” (The three dots on the top right corner of the app).
- Now,scroll down to find the “Add account” option.
- Enter the “username” and “password” of the account you’d like to add.
- Presently at whatever point you sign in to Instagram, the symbol for your profile on the base right corner is replaced by your Instagram profile’s photo. This demonstrates which of the additional Instagram accounts is at present signed into the application.
- On the off chance that you need to change the account, you should simply go to the profile and tap on top. This will open the list of the accounts you’ve included the application. Presently you can without much of a stretch change to another account with a simple tap.
- To see the notices for every individual account, go to the profile page and select the username from the list.
- On the off chance that, you change your opinion and need to remove the extra accounts you’ve included, first select the profile you need to remove. Now go to Settings and tap on the Log out option. When this is done, you’ll see an “remove” option on the screen. This can be utilized to remove the extra accounts.
- Also Read : How to Sign Up for Instagram on PC
In this way,you can manage multiple accounts on Instagram.If you have any query regarding this then feel free to comment.