I am very pleased to announce to the public about the OFID Scholarship 2016. As it where, the OFID is pleased to announce to the general populace that all qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the very end of completing their undergraduate degree and who are willing to study for a Master’s degree which will be offered by OFID are therefore welcomed to apply for the OFID Scholarship 2016/2017.
The OFID scholarships will be awarded meticulously to four students or candidates for master’s degree studies. All candidates who are willing to apply must be from a developing country (except OFID Member Countries), and he/she must first of all obtain admission to pursue a Master’s degree studies in a relevant field of development, from any recognized university/college in the world.
The aim of OFID Scholarship 2016 scholarship scheme to help highly motivated, highly driven individuals overcome one of the biggest challenges to their educational careers – the cost of graduate studies. According to what we heard, winners of this year’s OFID Scholarship Award will receive a scholarship of up to US$50,000. Which means that funds will be circulated over a maximum of one year, toward the completion of a Master’s degree, or its equivalent, at an accredited educational institution, starting in the autumn of the academic year 2016/2017.
The application deadline is May 1, 2016
- STEP 1: Applicants must ensure that you fulfill the OFID Scholarship Award Eligibility Criteria.
- STEP 2: All applying applicants must Register within the OFID Scholarship Portal by using your email address. Also, applicants should note that they can log onto the portal as many times as required before finally submitting the application.
- STEP 3: Fill out the application form. Make sure to save data each time you update your application. Once you are logged in, if the page remains inactive for more than two hours, your session will time-out and you may lose unsaved data. Do not submit your application until you have completed the entire application process!
- STEP 4: Applicants should Upload necessary documents: CV, two recommendation letters, Bachelor’s certificate/transcript, acceptance letter into postgraduate program and essay.
- STEP 5: When you are done with your application registration, and all additional documents are uploaded, your application is ready to be submitted. Immediately your application is submitted, you can no longer make any changes or upload any more documents. So be very careful while you do your registration.
Note that the application for the OFID Scholarship 2016 deadline is May 1, 2016. Like i have said before, the winners will be notified by June 2, 2016 via our website.
OFID Scholarship 2016
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The post The OPEC Fund for International Development, OFID Scholarship 2016 appeared first on Naija News , Naija Gist And Entertainment.
This post first appeared on Naijavoice.com.ng- Naija News , Naija Gist And Ent, please read the originial post: here