The Moto E (2nd generation) comes with a 4.5 inches brilliant display that's the sharpest in its class. Built-in protection from scrapes, spills, and smudges. With a 2390 mAh battery, the all-new Moto E is designed to last a full day. Dash to school or work in the morning. Meet up with family or friends. Then head out for the evening. All without worrying about stopping to recharge. Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with a 1.2GHz Quad-core CPU and advanced graphics. Which means you can switch back and forth between your favourite apps without slowing down.
4G LTE / 4G Enabled.
UNLOCK MOTOROLA MOTO E 2 GENERATION FROM ROGERS
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
MOTOROLA MOTO E 2 GENERATION UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Motorola Moto E 2 generation unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Motorola Moto E 2 generation.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A MOTOROLA PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Motorola unlock code is 24 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked Motorola phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock Motorola Moto E 2 generation from Rogers
We also recommend you to read this:
Five Essential checks prior Unlocking your Phone
Does UnlockCode4U unlock blacklisted phones?
The Most Common Reasons for Unlocking a Phone
Unlock your Phone before Traveling
What means unlock a cellphone or mobile phone?