The Galaxy S7 edge. Key features include 5.5-inch dual-edge display, world's first dual-pixel camera, and up to 256 GB of expandable memory
SIM Network Unlock PIN is what you see when power on your phone with a different SIM card? This is because your phone is locked to a service provider and you cannot use any other SIM card. To get rid of this message, follow the steps below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge UNLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Get your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge unlock code
2. Once you have the unlock code, power on your phone with SIM Card from a network that does not work with your phone,
3. The phone should ask for the SIM Network Unlock PIN,
4. Enter the unlock code provided by us into your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
5. Now your phone should display this message: Network Unlock Successful.
Watch the Video below to see how easy and simple is to unlock your Samsung phone.
Important Note: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WHEN UNLOCKING A Samsung PHONE
1. What's the average delivery Time?
The average delivery time for any Samsung unlock code is 72 hrs.
2. Will my unlocked Samsung phone work on most GSM networks?
Yes, once your phone is unlocked you will be able to use most of GSM Networks. However, we always recommend you to check if your device supports the new carrier network bands. Keep in mind that your device technology must be compatible with network technology to enable access and functionality.
3. Will the unlocking be reversed if there is a software update?
No, even after software updates your phone will remain unlocked.
More Information at Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from At&t