That's the idea behind Annoisli, a tongue-in-cheek antidote to background noise app, Noisli. This silly app is designed to help you create a wholly disruptive environment, thus aiding you destroy focus, ruin productivity, and end friendships with obnoxious sounds.
In the developer's own words: "Annoisli was a way to curve productivity and ruin personal relationships on my own terms. I personally recommend the fantastic mix of 'Baby crying in alarming car while passenger eats spaghetti' (baby, car at 25% and fork)."
We love it.
Check out our quick how-to guide below.
Full review at Appszoom
Download from App Store
Ok, so maybe you do care about productivity really: How To Block Out Annoying Sounds And Stay Focused With Your iOS Device
Here's how to destroy your productivity with your iOS device:
1. Install and open Annoisli on your iOS device.
2. Tap on the different soundbites to test out the different dins on offer. Options including a buzzing insect, snoring, an awul high-pitched squeal, and someone crunching on some potato chips.
3. Create your own perfect cacophony, or tap on one of the tags to sample one of the default mixes (random, misophonia, counterproductivity).
4. Listen for as long as you can, physically rendering yourself unable to function.
5. Destroy your productivity (and your eardrums), and have a giggle with your workmates too.
Which apps help you procrastinate and lose your focus?
How To Destroy Your Productivity With Your iOS Device